software help

Zob

should i go from windows 10 to 7? on my second crap pc  i miss the nostalgia and how easy it was to use

1 minute ago, Zob said:

should i go from windows 10 to 7? on my second crap pc  i miss the nostalgia and how easy it was to use

Up to you if you want to use an official unsupported OS.

I wouldn't use it for a main PC nowadays.

Be careful about seeing things through nostalgia glasses. Your mind might be fooling you, in how great something used to be. This means if you start using that thing again (Windows 7 in this case), you might remove some of the nostalgia you had for it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, minibois said:

Up to you if you want to use an official unsupported OS.

I wouldn't use it for a main PC nowadays.

Be careful about seeing things through nostalgia glasses. Your mind might be fooling you, in how great something used to be. This means if you start using that thing again (Windows 7 in this case), you might remove some of the nostalgia you had for it.

fair enough ill just stick with 10, thanks for the help!

1 hour ago, Zob said:

Be different, go Windows 9!

I use it as my daily driver and it's awesome.

All the advantages of Win10 (sans DirectX 12 I think) with none of the drawbacks, with a nice Win7 skin. You'll never know it's not win7

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

-> Moved to Windows

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv