13 Year Old needs a job doing with computers! Please help me out!

WhisoGK99_Gaming
7 hours ago, WhisoGK99_Gaming said:

So I think I found the perfect gaming pc for $2000 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FRSQT1L/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?smid=A3QR4864ATM9Z9&psc=1), but am not sure how to get the money. I am almost 14, so does anyone have any job recommendations? I can do light video editing, and some light HTML/CSS coding. But is there a way to make money remotely for a salary for me who is a 13 (almost 14) year old male? I will take any recommendations into mind! Thank You so much!

Ask one of your teachers to help you make a resume, it should only be one page. Go online and apply to every local job posting you can find on google. Print off 10 at a time and spend half an hour or an hour after school going to every fast food place, restaurant, grocery store, retail chain etc. Ask somebody if you can speak to a manager and that you are looking to leave a resume. it should take maybe a minute or two, most stores just have a stack of resumes sitting in the manager's office. Grocery stores and big chain stores usually want you to apply online, but if you can always try to go in person at least. I have gotten fast food jobs from just being there in person to hand out a resume directly to the manager and them hiring me on the spot. Make sure you wear a belt and a button up shirt, but not a tie, that's weird.

get a summer holiday job in china -> have respect for the labour that goes into electronics -> vote for Trump -> oops! -> go into sales ->realize that hardware sales is the worst form of sales compared to everything else on the open market -> get a job delivering furniture -> realize that you need to invest to make money -> buy your own truck on tick -> spend 10 years paying off debt -> retire in the mountains with no electricity required.

15 hours ago, WhisoGK99_Gaming said:

So I think I found the perfect gaming pc for $2000 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FRSQT1L/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?smid=A3QR4864ATM9Z9&psc=1), but am not sure how to get the money. I am almost 14, so does anyone have any job recommendations? I can do light video editing, and some light HTML/CSS coding. But is there a way to make money remotely for a salary for me who is a 13 (almost 14) year old male? I will take any recommendations into mind! Thank You so much!

Built it yourself and you can prob half the price of that pc just saying.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 11:42 PM, _princess_ said:

myboy, i have never had a 2000 dollar pc in my life. Gaming on a potato is a rite of passage for the essential gamer. Work your way up the ranks, start with a potato, then buy a 650 dollar machine, then, when you ascend to the ranks of godhood then my friend get yourself a nice 2000 dollar pc that runs games nice and easy.

Gaming on a potato? Already have lol. A potato would have been better. This was the first thing I ever gamed on:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Smartab-10-1-2-in-1-Windows-Tablet-with-Keyboard/960452349

Yes, I used the trackpad.

On 1/21/2021 at 10:42 PM, _princess_ said:

Gaming on a potato is a rite of passage for the essential gamer. Work your way up the ranks, start with a potato, then buy a 650 dollar machine, then, when you ascend to the ranks of godhood then my friend get yourself a nice 2000 dollar pc that runs games nice and easy.

I skipped step 2.

I went straight from a potato to midrange.

elephants

If you enjoy tech try and scrounge for parts.

We have bulk rubbish weeks where hard rubbish is left out for collection.

Our tip won't let you take electrical, (safety and liability issues) but your local might sell or give you some old gear.

Local freecycle/pay it forward groups can have people giving things away or selling very cheap.

Buy and sell sites, computer forums...

You'll see people doing a clear out really cheap.

My current build was previously an old i3 rig with a 7750 from a friend, then upped to a 1050ti and I have now upgraded to a decent budget build.

If you start ratting get a potato going, upgrade it and sell things along the way. I've made a few hundred from old CPUs pulled from machines getting binned.