Has anyone else had trouble with BuildRedux (Not sure where to post this)

So, I was just curious if anyone's ordered from BuildRedux and had issues getting information or customer support beyond the order. I'd order my PC over a month ago now, and since then I've only gotten the order number. I've left messages and emails to check on the status of my build because my dad is concerned that it won't come and wants to cancel the order, but I've gotten complete radio silence. Back when I ordered they had a live chat option on their website, but that has also disappeared.

Has anyone else had experience with Redux that I can compare this to?

I would try to get my money back asap, in case you already paid of course, otherwise *cancel* anyway, no response, no deal (probably ever) 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

2 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

I would try to get my money back asap, in case you already paid of course, otherwise *cancel* anyway, no response, no deal (probably ever) 

Well, my dad already disputed with the bank. I was just very confused because you know, this is a company parented by Digital Storm, and DS doesn't seem like a company to hit radio silence.

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 4 weeks later...

I also ordered from them as they were a sponsor of a tech Tips video. They billed my boss's AMEX card for 2 computers over a month ago and are not responding to email, voicemail or their online form. LTT I think you guys need to reevaluate them as sponsors and do an apology video on their behalf for all your followers that ordered from them. My advice to everyone out there is to do your own due diligence before dealing with any LTT sponsors as its clear LTT doesn't vet them first. 

8 hours ago, jrgrimm said:

I also ordered from them as they were a sponsor of a tech Tips video. They billed my boss's AMEX card for 2 computers over a month ago and are not responding to email, voicemail or their online form. LTT I think you guys need to reevaluate them as sponsors and do an apology video on their behalf for all your followers that ordered from them. My advice to everyone out there is to do your own due diligence before dealing with any LTT sponsors as its clear LTT doesn't vet them first. 

It's so crazy. And they're supposedly directly part of Digital Storm which is a company I wouldn't expect to do shady crap like this. I mean, not even a response of "we're sorry we can't build any PCs because graphics cards don't exist", which would make sense. We had to file a dispute with the card company to get our money back.

I'm starting to lose faith in LInus's ability to choose sponsors. I was one of the many who said as much when Raid Shadow Legends showed up as a sponsor and Linus said a bunch of stuff he clearly doesn't believe about it.