where is ltx 2021 going to be if it even happens

OwayBaway

when/where will be announced when/if it happens and LMG is ready to make the announcement.. until then... patience is a virtue. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

when/where will be announced when/if it happens and LMG is ready to make the announcement.. until then... patience is a virtue. 

ah yes... i see

I don't think we've put out an official statement yet (although we will at some point),  but I know it's been mentioned on WAN show that for the time being we aren't planning on hosting an LTX this year. A virtual LTX is also not likely to happen since we're working on some other streams/events/videos that will happen throughout the year! 

It's just not possible to host an event in person due to the ongoing pandemic, but we're hopefully that we can be back for 2022. We'll just have to wait and see.

15 hours ago, Chase Douglas said:

I don't think we've put out an official statement yet (although we will at some point),  but I know it's been mentioned on WAN show that for the time being we aren't planning on hosting an LTX this year. A virtual LTX is also not likely to happen since we're working on some other streams/events/videos that will happen throughout the year! 

It's just not possible to host an event in person due to the ongoing pandemic, but we're hopefully that we can be back for 2022. We'll just have to wait and see.

ok thanks i was just curious if i should plan to not go or to book a flight

• 2 months later...

I live in the province LTX is held in...don't be surprised to not see it return til at least 2022. Just a feeling I have with the news from officials in this province.

2 minutes ago, nbrowser said:

I live in the province LTX is held in...don't be surprised to not see it return til at least 2022. Just a feeling I have with the news from officials in this province.

Maybe if we are vaccinated? idk how politicians in Canada are.

22 minutes ago, BrianZ1212 said:

Maybe if we are vaccinated? idk how politicians in Canada are.

The situation in BC is sad for vaccinations...actually the story about vaccinations in Canada is sad. Not likely to have enough of the herd vaccinated til September or October and that's pushing it. We don't expect any sort of normalcy to return here til 2022...at the earliest.

On 1/19/2021 at 4:25 PM, Chase Douglas said:

RIP my VIP pass :sadge:
(I also just got my passport renewed yesterday lmfao)

figures

• 3 months later...

You should have a US one in Bloomington Indiana... Tech capital of uh yea nowhere lol but I live here.

Mark