Stuck on the RGB!

MarcusT95
Go to solution Solved by thrasher_565,

4 hours ago, MarcusT95 said:

I’ve currently got a Phanteks p400A case with a 5V 3 pin drgb but my ASUS Rog B450-F mb has got 2x 12v 4 pin connectors. 

Can I just replace the current case controller and get the a Corsair LL 120 with the commander controller?

or am I better off just getting a different motherboard?

TIA

you can try this convertor but no garnatys it will work. the case should have its own build in controller thow.

Convertors:

EZDIY-FAB RGB Convertor 12V RGB mb to 5V ARGB device

gamer storm Deepcool Convertor 12V RGB mb to 5V ARGB device

corsair would work it connects by usb but you would need an adapter to connect the phantec fans to it witch would cost like $100 and not all animations are guaranteed to work with non corsair devices

I’ve currently got a Phanteks p400A case with a 5V 3 pin drgb but my ASUS Rog B450-F mb has got 2x 12v 4 pin connectors. 

Can I just replace the current case controller and get the a Corsair LL 120 with the commander controller?

TIA

4 hours ago, MarcusT95 said:

TIA

you can try this convertor but no garnatys it will work. the case should have its own build in controller thow.

Convertors:

EZDIY-FAB RGB Convertor 12V RGB mb to 5V ARGB device

gamer storm Deepcool Convertor 12V RGB mb to 5V ARGB device

corsair would work it connects by usb but you would need an adapter to connect the phantec fans to it witch would cost like $100 and not all animations are guaranteed to work with non corsair devices

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links