WildStar beta key still available without pre-order

DeViLzzz

Does it still work? I mean, can I get a key now? NC isn't letting me to make an account! :(

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I just got my Key few mins ago whent to the site linked from OP then clicken on the beta ad on the right sends you to Curse logged in clicked on got the key right away.

Now if only I could download the game without issue.  Two days in a row I end up downloading a chunk and get to a point where it says patch failed! failed downloading ....

Seriously are they taking the servers totally down when people are trying to download this huge beta?  

I am honestly getting ticked off.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Well my install is stuck at 49% and corrupted somehow and won't download further ....

Thanks WildStar!

Update: ... then magically after I post here and on Facebook the thing suddenly works and starts downloading/installing?  WTH?  It is coincidence for sure but man it is just all annoying and no guarantee still I ever get to play this game this weekend. :Z  ..... 48% to go now!  You can do EET!  Download you!

Beta experience .... pretty good ... and once you get in game you realize watching a live feed or looking at pics doesn't really give you a real feel of what the game looks like. It is not a total WOW art clone. Nope. Music btw is well done but really could use more slowdowns in some places and pauses for long periods of time. Combat was different like Tera and ESO are compared to WOW and while I think that the hand holding going on in questing was a bit much I honestly used it and I guess it is better than looking online for help with quests and asking people and then having them tell you to Google it or go look on whatever site. I do wish questing was much harder though. For instance the end boss for the first area I got out of I decided to group with one guy and there was no challenge there. Why can't this change in mmorpgs? Why can't questing be made more fun? End bosses should never die so easy. Also when I stood right in front of enemies and was damaged by their best attack I didn't pay enough for it. Why not more group questing? Why not more challenge and death if you play like a fail?

My final thoughts .... before anyone says this is a WOW clone go in and play and you will find it is not. I think I will pre-order this but I want to do it at EB Games Canada cuz right now I can only afford the $5 down. If I only end up playing this a short while I don't mind cuz these guys were a part of making WOW and I had a good time with that game and I don't mind giving them a little of my money for that.