Atheros AR5B125 BSOD upon connecting to a network

Go to solution Solved by explorerdotexe,
4 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Possibly, install the XP driver, for the card, then upgrade the card to to the Win7 driver, before connecting to any network.

Beyond that, wifi chip change time. 

Looks like i found a driver that does the job for XP. I'll put it here for anyone else who's stuck at a dead end like me.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l55ii2pzb8BBxiGCrK3mq9aBtV5SfJl-/view?usp=sharing.

My netbook has the Atheros AR5B125 network card installed inside it, and in Windows 7 it works. However, in Windows XP, any driver i install ends up giving a IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD upon connecting to a network, despite still being able to search for connections.
I've seen another user have success with this issue on the forums by installing a driver package meant for Win7, however the same driver that works under 7 for me causes a BSOD in XP, and such is the case with XP Drivers. Is there a way to get this card working properly under XP?

17 minutes ago, explorerdotexe said:

Is there a way to get this card working properly under XP?

Possibly, install the XP driver, for the card, then upgrade the card to to the Win7 driver, before connecting to any network.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

4 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Looks like i found a driver that does the job for XP. I'll put it here for anyone else who's stuck at a dead end like me.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l55ii2pzb8BBxiGCrK3mq9aBtV5SfJl-/view?usp=sharing.