Is this bad psu or something else

axyloth
Go to solution Solved by Levent,
2 minutes ago, axyloth said:

is this only a bearing noise that i can fix on my own then

Yeah pretty sure you cant, all you can do is squirt a bit of oil into the fan itself. Doing that will 100% void your warranty though. Contact the manufacturer of your PSU and explain your situation, maybe they will accept a RMA.

I had this pc for about 1 month and from the start the psu makes sounds like this and I can't understand why

Graphics card: Palit RTX 2070 SUPER GP OC, Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F, Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, Case: Cooler Master H500, Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury 3200Mhz Cl16

All I am hearing is fan/bearing noise, not sure if that counts enough of a reason for manufacturer to accept RMA.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

All I am hearing is fan/bearing noise, not sure if that counts enough of a reason for manufacturer to accept RMA.

Graphics card: Palit RTX 2070 SUPER GP OC, Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F, Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, Case: Cooler Master H500, Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury 3200Mhz Cl16

2 minutes ago, axyloth said:

Yeah pretty sure you cant, all you can do is squirt a bit of oil into the fan itself. Doing that will 100% void your warranty though. Contact the manufacturer of your PSU and explain your situation, maybe they will accept a RMA.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

Nah I checked and the psu fan isn't covered with warranty stickers I'll try and change the fan now

Just now, axyloth said:

Nah I checked and the psu fan isn't covered with warranty stickers I'll try and change the fan now

PSU Fan isnt, PSU is. 

33 minutes ago, axyloth said:

As soon as you open the PSU chassis then warranty is void

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I took your advices and made a complaint and now I am waiting for their return. Thank you for your replies stay safe