Samsung Galaxy Buds+ broken on Windows 10

Anti087

Hello Everyone,

I don't know where else to post this, but if you're someone working from home or want to use the galaxy buds on windows 10. It will more than likely not work. The microphone is practically broken it does not read higher than 10 percent volume. Either a firmware update from Samsung broke the way the microphone communicates or an update from windows 10 broke it. There's many threads out there of potential fixes but they do not work. Don't even try them. If you look at Samsung's website it says "Swift pair is an easy way to pair your Galaxy Buds to your Windows 10 PC   *Supported in Windows 10, version 1803". <-- BTW this is in small text under the big text of how you can swiftly connect in windows 10.  Windows 10 version 1803 reached end of service 3 days ago and was released almost 3 years ago. Samsung has not commented on this issue and it seems it will not be fixed. As this is an expensive product this is pretty unacceptable and should be brought to peoples attention.

You can try to use a bluetooth to 3.5mm jack adapter.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv