Smallest case for micro - atx Mobo

snip3r_mas1er

What i have : Ryzen 7 3700X

RTX 2060 Super Gigabyte Twin OC v2

Gigabyte Aorus B450M Elite

3000 MHZ corsair vengeance dd4 Ram @ CL15

Corsair VS 650 Psu + Seagate 4TB HDD +250Gb Kingston sata ssd

Cheapo Zebronics Coal case along with stock wraith prism cooler

Hey folks , 

I plan on travelling for the next 2-4 years just to get some work done and id like to take my PC along with me and the case I have right now is kinda chonky I was hoping to find the smallest m- atx case that's within reason so that it'll help fit my components whilst also provide adequate cooling and I'm having a hard time finding a good case that will match my requirements I use the stock cooler but I am down to upgrade it as well cuz space is definitely an issue and I hope y'all can help me find something good that fits my requirements 

Thanks a lot in advance 

Try Bitfenix prodigy.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

and mATX, not ITX?

the Fractal Design Meshify C Mini, but you might want it without the glass version (unless the smaller one is just with glass) if traveling and that would be an issue of breaking.

go for ITX... they fit nicely in your luggage... just swap out your motherboard if it's not much of a hassle...

if you can't swap out your motherboard then you can check the few cases I can recommend...

InWin 301

NZXT H400/H400i

Fractal Design Define Mini C (non TG)

The Q300L slightly modded for better airflowwould make an exceptional travel PC. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25