Where can I buy RAM!!!

I've been looking for a G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL14 Memory. but PCPartPicker doesn't list any vendors......Or a brand with the same specs, if they exist. But I'm concerned about price. Anyone know where they are being sold for non-ripoff prices?

Motherboard: Asus Tuf X570-Plus | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x Eight-Core Processor | GPU: Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 10gb  | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL14 | Case: ATX Mid Tower Case | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB & 1TB M.2 | Display: Samsung C27HG70 27" 2560x1440 144Hz 1ms | Operating System: Windows 10

depends,

where are you from? that could play a major role in where you buy them from :)

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

https://www.ebuyer.com/1135820-xpg-spectrix-d60g-3600mhz-c14-16gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-memory-ax4u360038g14c-dt60

you could settle for 2x8. do you actually have a need for this or is this just some g4m3r bs you want to post on your guild discord to show off? as far as i know no game needs 32 gb nor is there any indication that this will change.

Your best bet would probably be amazon... They usually have all kinds of RAM. Within a few minutes of looking I found a 32GB kit at 3600MHz CL-16. It is linked below!

https://www.amazon.com/G-Skill-Trident-PC4-28800-CL16-19-19-39-F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC/dp/B07WTS8T2W/ref=sr_1_3?crid=28X3LVCNL1JVB&dchild=1&keywords=g.skill+trident+z+neo+32gb+ddr4-3600mhz+cl14&qid=1610459408&sprefix=G.SKILL+trident+z+neo+32gb+ddr4-%2Caps%2C310&sr=8-3

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean vel luctus dolor. Aliquam convallis hendrerit erat dignissim sodales. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.

Don't be bothered by the toxic idiots of the community. Somebody will always try to get you annoyed. The best fight is not giving them any attention. Never forget this!!

Spoiler

print("Hello World")

46 minutes ago, Gamer Schnitzel said:

https://www.ebuyer.com/1135820-xpg-spectrix-d60g-3600mhz-c14-16gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-memory-ax4u360038g14c-dt60

you could settle for 2x8. do you actually have a need for this or is this just some g4m3r bs you want to post on your guild discord to show off? as far as i know no game needs 32 gb nor is there any indication that this will change.

I have been following "Tech Deals" on youtube, he has been defending that higher amount of ram boost up the performance of your pc, specially on more recent AMD CPU's. Maybe 16gb is enough for gaming, I would say 8gb is too few these days, with Google Chrome open with 10 or more tabs, it eats up the 8gb you have. Now the ram speed is another subject, up from 3600mhz it doesn't that much of difference in normal people life. I don't know if some 3d render engine works better with ram speed, maybe it would made more sense if you are building a workstation to invest on higher speed ram.