Worried about VRM temperatures

ygmchn

Hi. I've recently changed my case for a Corsair 275r Airflow which actually helped a lot for my gpu/cpu thermals. Together with the case I've got a Hyper 212 Black for my Ryzen 5 2600 and a fan scheme with two 140 mm fans pulling air from the (fairly open) front and a 120 mm exhaust fan both controlled by the pwm controller on the motherboard, which is set on Bios to run accordingly to the "system" sensor temperature. On gaming loads, I've never passed beyond 70 C on my gpu and stay around 50's on the cpu at most (considering that I live in a hot place). All good, but then I've started to notice that my vrm mos sensor reads around 50 C on idle, getting hotter on cpu loads, of course. So I wonder if the cpu aircooler exhausting hot air from the cpu on the vrm and the exhaust fan not really caring much about vrm's is what's causing such high temperatures. If so, what should I do? Maybe I should install exhaust fans on the top?

Oh yeah, almost forgot: my cpu cooler is pulling air from the intake fans on the front with the exhaust facing the back of the case, in a very standard configuration. My mobo is a b450 ds3h, which has a heat dissipator on the cpu vrm, which is not so special, but given that I'm running strictly stock settings on the cpu it shouldn't matter that much, right?

50c is low and warm airflow is better than no airflow. They can go up to 100c+ but lower is better. There's no need to worry if you're not oc'ing. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

what was the old case you where using?

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC