Need good membrane keyboard. Please help. Thank you.

Hello, 

I am looking for a good membrane keyboard on low to mid budget, no need for mechanical. I have tried a few but none were the one. 

The keyboard should have:

-dedicated calculator button (I am an engineer so I use it a lot),

-number pad,

-print screen button, can not be a function key,

-Caps lock and num lock indication light is a must ( I have Logitech K235 now and never knew that some keyboards don't have that),

-no short left shift (very annoying)

-Enter key must be full size or horizontal long, no thin vertical (also very annoying)

-wireless (Bluetooth or dongle, doesn't matter). wired is also acceptable, but prefer wireless

-illuminated keys is nice to have but not a must, 

-prefer slim and small as space on my desk is prime real-estate

-media and other shortcut buttons is a nice to have 

I have been looking for a quite some time and just can't find the "one" I tried Microsoft 600, generic dell KB216 (wired and wireless versions), Logitech K235 (currently using), steelseries apex raw, other generic keyboards.

Out of the ones i used liked microsoft for keys, but it is wired, steelseries for all programable buttons, which I used in engineering software quite a lot, but the keyboard is way to big, and wasn't very nice to type on. and dell wireless option of there generic keyboard (I think ASUS has the same keyboard) but lack of additional calculator and print screen buttons were not great. 

Also i sometimes game, so if latency was low it would be nice. 

budget about 30-70$, but if the keyboard is really worth it, I can do more expensive.

(I have looked at Logitech MX keys, but left shift and enter keys are bothering me).

Thanks in advance 

7 minutes ago, desant1 said:

Hello, 

I am looking for a good membrane keyboard on low to mid budget, no need for mechanical. I have tried a few but none were the one. 

The keyboard should have:

-dedicated calculator button (I am an engineer so I use it a lot),

-number pad,

-print screen button, can not be a function key,

-Caps lock and num lock indication light is a must ( I have Logitech K235 now and never knew that some keyboards don't have that),

-no short left shift (very annoying)

-Enter key must be full size or horizontal long, no thin vertical (also very annoying)

-wireless (Bluetooth or dongle, doesn't matter). wired is also acceptable, but prefer wireless

-illuminated keys is nice to have but not a must, 

-prefer slim and small as space on my desk is prime real-estate

-media and other shortcut buttons is a nice to have 

I have been looking for a quite some time and just can't find the "one" I tried Microsoft 600, generic dell KB216 (wired and wireless versions), Logitech K235 (currently using), steelseries apex raw, other generic keyboards.

Out of the ones i used liked microsoft for keys, but it is wired, steelseries for all programable buttons, which I used in engineering software quite a lot, but the keyboard is way to big, and wasn't very nice to type on. and dell wireless option of there generic keyboard (I think ASUS has the same keyboard) but lack of additional calculator and print screen buttons were not great. 

Also i sometimes game, so if latency was low it would be nice. 

budget about 30-70$, but if the keyboard is really worth it, I can do more expensive.

(I have looked at Logitech MX keys, but left shift and enter keys are bothering me).

Thanks in advance 

Hey!

I am using the Joyaccess KB4 for a while now and I must say - for the price it feels very very good. I think it ticks all your boxes like dedicated calculator button, big enter key and so on. Maybe check it out on Amazon and see if all you needed buttons are on it. I think for the low price it is great (also wireless with a dongle btw). 

But now, fellow gamers, that was it for me. Please keep in mind, that this is just my personal opionion and I am no expert. Your system shall be cooled forever, see you next time.

13 minutes ago, desant1 said:

If that's the only thing keeping you from getting it, then just get the ANSI version of it...?

:)

3 hours ago, seon123 said:

If that's the only thing keeping you from getting it, then just get the ANSI version of it...?

not easy to get this version. I'm in europe in a small country. I have seen on ebay, but shipping is half the price of the keyboard and its a bit much for me. bnut good sugestions, i diidnt even know that keyboards had ANSI and ISO versions, thanks, for that :)

3 hours ago, JohanKjeldahl7 said:

Hey!

I am using the Joyaccess KB4 for a while now and I must say - for the price it feels very very good. I think it ticks all your boxes like dedicated calculator button, big enter key and so on. Maybe check it out on Amazon and see if all you needed buttons are on it. I think for the low price it is great (also wireless with a dongle btw). 

This sounds interesting. will give this a better look, thanks for the suggestion.