Ax 200 intermittently not showing up

ishapli8

I just got a new laptop a hp envy 15 inch with a 4700u. The wifi will disconnect and the card a intel ax 200 won't show up in device manager. After it does that I restart it and it works for a little bit again. I also already updated the driver.

14 minutes ago, ishapli8 said:

I just got a new laptop a hp envy 15 inch with a 4700u. The wifi will disconnect and the card a intel ax 200 won't show up in device manager. After it does that I restart it and it works for a little bit again. I also already updated the driver.

You should contact HP, this sounds like a hardware-failure.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

You should contact HP, this sounds like a hardware-failure.

I have another wifi card that could work i can try that and see but do you thing re-seating it could help.

Just now, ishapli8 said:

but do you thing re-seating it could help.

No, I don't see why that would do anything useful. If it wasn't seated properly, it wouldn't be working at all.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

20 hours ago, WereCatf said:

No, I don't see why that would do anything useful. If it wasn't seated properly, it wouldn't be working at all.

I updates windows and did all of the optional updates there was one for intel and it seems to be working now.