Upgrades for my current budget build

Budget (including currency): 550 *with 50$ (USA) of extra leeway if there is a good reason*

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CSgo, GTA, Warzone, Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege, and other titles.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Existing Setup:

Pcpartpicker

CPU: Intel Core i3-9100F 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor  
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B365M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory 
Storage: Kingston A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  
Video Card: ASRock Radeon RX 570 4 GB Phantom Gaming D Video Card 
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair CXM (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  
Monitor: Acer SB220Q bi 21.5" 1920x1080 75 Hz Monitor  
Keyboard: Redragon K552 Wired Gaming Keyboard  

I do plan on buying an extra monitor that is 60-75hz and is at 1080p. 

Im trying to upgrade my cpu, motherboard, storage, and case currently (preferably having rgb as currently I don't have any at all). I have made the following list so far:
Pcpartpicker

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($189.00 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($57.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-DELTA RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($73.99 @ Best Buy) 
Total: $520.96

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

Since you are upgrading for the main purpose of gaming I would recommend you hold off buying anything at all until you can also upgrade your graphics card. The GPU is the most important factor which will ultimately decide your performance. Spending a lot of money on buying a new CPU, etc. will cost you a lot but not give you any performance or perhaps just a little bit.

If you are desperate for performance I would save up until you can also buy a new GPU and until then the other parts will most likely have gone down in price as well.

1 minute ago, Gamer Schnitzel said:

Since you are upgrading for the main purpose of gaming I would recommend you hold off buying anything at all until you can also upgrade your graphics card. The GPU is the most important factor which will ultimately decide your performance. Spending a lot of money on buying a new CPU, etc. will cost you a lot but not give you any performance or perhaps just a little bit.

If you are desperate for performance I would save up until you can also buy a new GPU and until then the other parts will most likely have gone down in price as well.

Hm what gpu would you recommend I upgrade to before I start on my other parts?

5 minutes ago, A Single Bean said:

Ive got an upgrade system with my recommendations if you wanted to take a look My pc guide. I'd say get the 3060ti if you want something great or the 1070/1070ti for something good. get a better psu if you go for the 1070ti/3060ti

OUTDATED JAN 2021 ===========> Check out my pc building guide! might be useful tho

It's great for planning new builds, getting a reference on where to start, or seeing what you need to play what games.

It also shows what I recommend for upgrading your stuff!

cpu - ryzen 5 3600

gpu - gtx 1070

ram - (2x8) 3200mhz

ssd - 970 evo plus 500gb

ssd2 - 860 qvo 1tb

mobo - asrock b450m hdv r4.0

psu - evga b5 550w bronze

2 minutes ago, A Single Bean said:

AMD and Nvidia are both releasing their budget line up this month, the RTX 3050/3060 and AMD 6700/6700 XT which will most likely cost something around $300 and be really good 1080p cards. If this isn't urgent I would wait and see how those cards perform. Worst case scenario the older cards become cheaper so you it is a win/win either way.

If you only buy a GPU first you might get some better performance but the CPU will be bottlenecking so in the end you're gonna have to buy a GPU and CPU both which is why I would save up until you can get everything in one go. By then the new cards will have been out as well.

23 minutes ago, A Single Bean said:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($189.00 @ Amazon) 

if you wanted to stick with your current mobo you could get the 9700 or 9900

OUTDATED JAN 2021 ===========> Check out my pc building guide! might be useful tho

It's great for planning new builds, getting a reference on where to start, or seeing what you need to play what games.

It also shows what I recommend for upgrading your stuff!

cpu - ryzen 5 3600

gpu - gtx 1070

ram - (2x8) 3200mhz

ssd - 970 evo plus 500gb

ssd2 - 860 qvo 1tb

mobo - asrock b450m hdv r4.0

psu - evga b5 550w bronze