What is your favorite Indie game soundtrack?

So I wanted some new high quality music to listen to and the flac soundtracks that come with all the humble bundles just popped into my head. So my question is simply that, what are your favorite Indie game soundtracks? I have so many albums from the humble bundle from games I just haven't gotten around to yet (surprised?) and would like some recommendations.

I just downloaded the Bit.trip soundtrack and it is awesome!

Trine and Trine 2 are excellent. I also recommend the Dungeons of Dredmor soundtrack :)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

FTL's soundtrack is amazing

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

The wolf among us and Superbrothers Sword and Sorcery are probably my favorites at the moment.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Forgive me for sounding like TB, but  Hotline Miami was just so boss.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Stealth Bastard

Prefer the Free version title music over the paid one though.

Has to be Bastion for me, I even bought the humble bundle soundtrack.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

The soundtrack of Hotline Miami is the only one so far that has made it to my music library.

It's so good.

And ofcoure Disco Dodgeball since about 1/3 of the soundtrack is Adhesive Wombat.

THE signature

Super Meat Boy, FTL, or Super Meat Boy(yes again).

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"