Cyberpunk on steam or gog

Joealex24

deciding whether to buy cyberpunk on steam or gog. It's cool that cd project get all of the money with gog and the game is drm free, but I'm just wondering if the updating experience is going to be much easier on steam? Also, I like games being in my steam library however I know you can add non steam games to your steam library.

5 minutes ago, Joealex24 said:

deciding whether to buy cyberpunk on steam or gog. It's cool that cd project get all of the money with gog and the game is drm free, but I'm just wondering if the updating experience is going to be much easier on steam? Also, I like games being in my steam library however I know you can add non steam games to your steam library.

Also, do I need gog galaxy to update the game?

51 minutes ago, Joealex24 said:

Also, do I need gog galaxy to update the game?

No, you can also just manually download the patches from GOG's website, if you like. Though, GOG Galaxy would be the easier option, since it'd automatically download and install the updates for you when available, just like Steam would.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.