what is the command on windows to make screen flash on and off?

my username got flaged

i recently got this app for a security key for my computer it is important because i am a student and i may accidently leave my computer alone ,but it has an option for commands i would llike to put in any ideas and what is the command to make things go crazy on the computer .

This is super vague. Windows + L is the default shortcut to lock the computer when you get up and leave. Beyond that, I'm not sure what command you are thinking of, as far as I know there isn't one to make the screen flash. 

As well, without knowing more about this security key, I can't even begin to think of the context for allowing commands, or what the trigger(s) are for it.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

14 minutes ago, SlayerOfHellWyrm said:

This is super vague. Windows + L is the default shortcut to lock the computer when you get up and leave. Beyond that, I'm not sure what command you are thinking of, as far as I know there isn't one to make the screen flash. 

As well, without knowing more about this security key, I can't even begin to think of the context for allowing commands, or what the trigger(s) are for it.

check out this app called predator 

5 minutes ago, my username got flaged said:

check out this app called predator 

That... is so not needed. Physical access = ownership. If they can touch the computer, they will never need that key to use it. Plus, if you accidentally leave your computer alone, then you need to somehow not forget to take the USB with you. I would contact their support, moreso than here. I don't think that item is really going to do much (imo).

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

-> Moved to Windows

Please try to post into correct subforum in future.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv