New Computer Wouldn't Turn on, I am Spooked

Go to solution Solved by SupaKomputa,

It's probably gone hibernation mode.

when you turn it on, it's not finishing the waking process which involves taking the memory data from the hdd back to the ram.

which requires some time up to 5 minutes depending on your hdd speed.

what you did probably won't hurt the pc.

you can turn off hibernation in the power settings if you have problems with it.

I just built my first computer and all has been well if not perfect for the last two weeks. Games, 3D modeling and animation, everything ran wonderfully.

Today I left it on for a while as I went to the store, some programs open but nothing actively doing a major task. When I got back it was off. It wasn't in sleep mode, and it would not boot when I pushed the power button.

I turned the power supply off for a few seconds then flicked it back on, the limited RGB I have came back to life and the machine booted like normal. 

My main question is if I should be worried about this? Are my components possibly being damaged/or in a slightly wrong configuration?

Maybe it is nothing to be worried about, but I don't want to overlook it.

Here is a link to the list of parts I used if that matters:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/McHuckabagel/saved/XWRmrH

It's probably gone hibernation mode.

when you turn it on, it's not finishing the waking process which involves taking the memory data from the hdd back to the ram.

which requires some time up to 5 minutes depending on your hdd speed.

what you did probably won't hurt the pc.

you can turn off hibernation in the power settings if you have problems with it.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 hour ago, Breeksta said:

Your system may operate just fine but...
The Ram that you are using is not listed on the QVL for your motherboard, so unless you want to play around with the RAM timings you should look here ASRock > X399 Taichi.
I would recommend G.Skill Trident Z 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3400 CL16 Memory (F4-3400C16Q-64GTZ) - PCPartPicker 

Thanks for looking that up, I'll look into it.