help shipping computer?

IvIast3r

so i am getting ready to move soon and i need to find a way to ship my computer safely

what i am looking for is a hard shell case that is preferably water tight

my computer case is the cooler master haf 932

i am also wanting to ship my computer screens (3 of them) which is the dell u2414h 

and peripherals 

I am moving from America to Norway soon so I could also need this

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

Why not just a box and packing materials.  Very cheap solution.  Shouldn't get damaged if you pack it tight and in the center.  Wouldn't worry about water damage unless it is going to be submerged.  Be sure to cover your computer case with a towel or blanket that wont scratch your case.   Lots of packing make sure that there is pressure everywhere.  Bubble wraps whatever.  Foam is great.  Tap it with packing tape.    

Hard shell case for that kind of thing I don't think would help in the even if someone dropping it being a Hard case.  What you want is solid with give.  Also vid cards and whatever else you can pack separate I would take out.

I shipped a monitor to get looked at and that is how I went about it.  worked out great and it has a panel to worry about.

If you have the original boxes for the gpu, heatsink, hdd, and monitors use their respectable boxes with their packaging then put them into a larger box with bubble wrap then do the same with the case with all other components inside of it.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

1. Disassemble completely, take 2-3 pictures of each component.

2. Place components back in original packaging, take more pictures.

3. Take most valuable/fragile components with you (GPU,CPU, SSD/HDD) well packed in a box that fits into a piece of rolling luggage and fill extra space in luggage with clothes or foam, take pictures.

4. Pack remaining components securely into 1-2 larger boxes, take pictures.

5. Seal larger boxes then completely wrap the exterior of the two larger boxes in clear wide packing tape, be sure to cover every inch and to not leave gaps, this is to waterproof the boxes and to act as a security measure as you will know immediately if some one has opened the box during transit or if some damage has occurred, take more pictures.

6. To further secure your parts write your full name and phone number on several locations on the boxes, you should also take several pictures of the exterior of the boxes to aid in replacement of parts if something is damaged/destroyed/stolen in transit.

To further aid you, you should make up a list of each and every part that includes

• Date of purchase
  • Where it was purchased from
  • Price of item when purchased

Include proof of purchase with this list (suggest you do it as a text doc so you can include all the pictures and proof of purchase on a flash drive)

This is probably the most secure method to ship something like PC hardware, it's a known fact that packages get treated roughly or stolen during transit. Doing this will hopefully keep that from happening or at least make it easier to be reimbursed should something occur.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Would of thought breaking it into parts and putting it into non static bags would be the best.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

these are all great solutions and have been taken into consideration

but i do need a hard shell case, for the computer will be packed in a tri-con and be rough handled by inconsiderate people

Buy a load of bubble wrap and go ahead and wrap. Then, shove it in your PC box and send it.

The leftover bubblewrap should be used to relieve your stress whilst moving. Once you start popping, you can't stop.

Compatible with Windows 95