Which AIO should I go for or which air cooler for under 300 dollars?

Budget (including currency): 300 dollars / 3000 NOK

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Game devloping, heavy workloads.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Case: Phanteks P500A PSU: P850W Aorus Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming pro carbon wifi CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x GPU: TUF 3070 OC editon Ram: Corsair Vengance Pro 3600 mhz 32 gb NVMe: Corsair Force Series MP600 1tb.

I've been wondering which AIO I should get in general even though being kind of skeptical about the lifespan and being kind of worried about how big a chance it is that an AIO can leak.

In general, I've been thinking about the Arctic liquid freezer 360, the nzxt x73, the lian li galahad 360, or the MSI MAG coreliquid 360r or air cooling, I want to get the best performance possible in an reasonable price and good temps.

Since the 5600x isn't that high end and high power of a cheap, id get a mid range air cooler, like a nh u12s or simmilar. A 212 should work aswell

Why do you need a cooler the cost of your cpu? The stock cooler on a non overclocked 5600x is "fine". Something like this will look nice and cool your cpu very well on any overclock. Instead of spending a ludicrous amount of money on a cpu cooler you can upgrade to a 3080.

https://www.amazon.com/ID-COOLING-SE-234-ARGB-Cooler-Addressable-Heatpipes/dp/B084G3Y7KZ

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

13 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe. said:

Why do you need a cooler the cost of your cpu? The stock cooler on a non overclocked 5600x is "fine". Something like this will look nice and cool your cpu very well on any overclock. Instead of spending a ludicrous amount of money on a cpu cooler you can upgrade to a 3080.

https://www.amazon.com/ID-COOLING-SE-234-ARGB-Cooler-Addressable-Heatpipes/dp/B084G3Y7KZ

Yeah I was originally going to buy a 3080 but I managed to get my hands on a 3070, I might upgrade later on. Oh and I paid the same amount for my 3070 as for an 3080.