Cyberpunk: Corsair Volume Rocker Controls In-Game Camera

SixOhThreeSam

Hello! I use a corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard, system specs underlined below:
GPU: 980Ti (I know it's time for an upgrade I pre-ordered a 6800xt)

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x

32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

PSU: Corsair HM850x

2TB Samsung SSD

Asus ROG x470-i

Like the title says, I have been playing cyber punk and every time I adjust the volume using my volume rocker, or I use the dedicated media controls that come with my keyboard to pause or skip music, my camera will flick all the way to the sky or all the way to the ground. I cannot get this to happen in any other game. I have troubleshooted every website I look through nobody else has had this problem. I do not see any options for it in iCue (corsair software). I checked in cyberpunk, there is no way to assign the volume rocker to do anything so it is not bound to any control. Also to be noted I cannot get the volume rocker to move my mouse. But if I am in cyberpunk and I use the volume rocker in the pause menu the mouse will move. It's nothing major but something very annoying that would be very nice to have a fix for. I send an email to corsair but I'm not sure they will have a solution. Cyberpunk may be responsible not sure. Thank you in advance for any helpful replies!

2 minutes ago, SixOhThreeSam said:

Cyberpunk may be responsible not sure.

It's definitely not you. I remember seeing a comment about it in a review for it, as well as a youtuber mention it in their video that whenever they used their keyboard media controls it messed up the camera in game. I don't think either mentioned which keyboard they used.

There's also a few comments about it on GOG forums. https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/bug_pc_using_volume_control_keysbuttons_causes_weird_things_in_game

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

It's definitely not you. I remember seeing a comment about it in a review for it, as well as a youtuber mention it in their video that whenever they used their keyboard media controls it messed up the camera in game. I don't think either mentioned which keyboard they used.

There's also a few comments about it on GOG forums. https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/bug_pc_using_volume_control_keysbuttons_causes_weird_things_in_game

Yes this video is EXACTLY the issue I am having.