Youtube driving me crazy

TheMightyNoob01

lol dafuq

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

So... is there anyway to make youtube stop this?

Hmm, I don't know. I hate Google+. It used to be sooooooo much easier to create a YouTube channel before the Google crap was implemented. :(  :angry:

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Umm, Idk what the problem your having is, a little more info would be nice. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

The past couple days when i have been going on to youtube it has made me use my google acount and every time i have to switch to my youtube one

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

I have the same problem, and it even switches to my full name account 10 times a day and then i need to switch back.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Yeah I had this ages ago. Unfortunatly I don't think there is a way to stop it. I made a god damn G+ account even though I don't use it, and this pops up every time I log into YouTube. It's irritating at first, but you get used to the extra click.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

been happening to me as well. It should get fixed soon, I hope.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I'm having it too. Dammit i hate youtube sometimes, Yesterday it got me into an infinite loop, I kept clicking the right account and right after i got the same screen again. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I made a new YouTube account using a Hotmail email with a fake name. I use it to log into Google instead now. I use my Gmail Google account to log into Android, I deleted the google+ / YouTube part of this account. Then I signed into YouTube on Android with my Hotmail YouTube account.

Fucking Google. I really wish I could trust them more with my data. As it stands I'm trying to minimise my use with them.

Same thing happens to me. Almost 25% of the times I open YouTube it automatically signs me out, or it signs me into an account with my real name, in which case I have to relog to get back to the correct account. I used to like Google a lot more before they got their hands on YouTube.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Ya, this has been happening to me a lot more lately actually. When I saw the green box beside the current logged in one, I thought that was to indicate the default one. So of course scrambling to find away to change it, but nope...it's has nothing to do with the default but just which is currently on... if their goal was to make me hate Google+ more, then it is working 100%. Give that employee a raise for successfully rustling my jimmies.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

A few times a day it likes to sign me into my other account, the one I use for Gmail and such. It has no subs, no vids, and every time I have to choose the right one. Extremely annoying. Why does Google continue to ruin YouTube? Surely they know what most people think of what they've done to it..

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I have the same problem, and it even switches to my full name account 10 times a day and then i need to switch back.

i have a similar problem but it is with two youtube accounts but that is what i get for letting youtube talk me into claiming an old account that it thought may have been mine. I will not let youtube replace my name with my real name so that isn't a problem.