k70 review

spwath

I'm fine. Try getting the fps wrist treat from their website, like the one on the k90 it fits on the k70

For the price we pay for these keyboards, they could have included this damn fps wrist rest.

do you guys find the Function Row too close to the number row?

Nope.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

For the price we pay for these keyboards, they could have included this damn fps wrist rest.

IKR, i wish they did. At least they included the mounting spot for it. 

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

do you guys find the Function Row too close to the number row?

I can see where you are coming from as the keys are quite high so you would think it would be a problem but it isnt really, my only annoyance is that the pause is the 2nd button from the right, coming from a logitech G110 that ive had for like 4 years and it had the play/pause on the left side I have to look every time I want to play/pause my music or movies, but il get used to it haha

No. You can get it with blue leds, and if you can fins it with mx browns and blues. RGB is overrated. I dont want my keyboard to be all disco when i use it. It would be cool for a day and thats it. I would just set it on one color.

I thought the point of RGB keyboard was to match your other parts/equipement when you change' em. Like you got red mice, it breaks and you buy a blue mice, so you can switch your kboard color to blue. :D

I thought the point of RGB keyboard was to match your other parts/equipement when you change' em. Like you got red mice, it breaks and you buy a blue mice, so you can switch your kboard color to blue. :D

But extra lots of money for it? No.

They're not worth extra money. Maybe 10$ more.

Exactly.

Well 10$ isn't extra lots of money......

It isnt 10$ more. It will be like 170$ so thats like 40$ more

It isnt 10$ more. It will be like 170$ so thats like 40$ more

Oh ok, but why dis you say exactly to my message saying 10$?

They're not worth extra money. Maybe 10$ more.

Oh ok, but why dis you say exactly to my message saying 10$?

If you look it is confusing. "They're not worth extra money. Maybe 10$ more."

Though you ment they were not worth extra money and were only worth 10$ more about.

The K70 doesn't need a review. You might as well review a diamond ring.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

The K70 doesn't need a review. You might as well review a diamond ring.

Did my review look like a review to you? Exactly.