k70 review

spwath

I will make this review better later but for now let me say

GET IT!

just get it. I have the red switch with black aluminum

I will list pros, cons, and full review later.

BUt get it!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

do not get it now wait for the RGB keyboard unless you just want a red and black theme

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

do not get it now wait for the RGB keyboard unless you just want a red and black theme

No. You can get it with blue leds, and if you can fins it with mx browns and blues. RGB is overrated. I dont want my keyboard to be all disco when i use it. It would be cool for a day and thats it. I would just set it on one color.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

No. You can get it with blue leds, and if you can fins it with mx browns and blues. RGB is overrated. I dont want my keyboard to be all disco when i use it. It would be cool for a day and thats it. I would just set it on one color.

not in stock you cant it is not available anywhere newegg, amazon, etc

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

If the price still the same.. Some people may not pay more for something they don't even use.

If the price still the same.. Some people may not pay more for something they don't even use.

Price will be liek 160-170 mine was 130

yes but the k70 with blue or browns are not in stock pretty much anywhere

i have one myself and lemme say, it's pretty amazing.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I love the K70 keyboard as well. Some people don't like the reds because of it's feel so on so forth, not worth going into. That's why there are a bunch of different switches. It's all opinion really. I'm loving the browns right now. 

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I have the same one (with red switches) and it's the best keyboard I've ever used.

I also don't get how people don't like red switches, I think they're great.

Ik they are so smooth and nice. Its like typing on a cloud!

Yeah!

Theres no click or sound they just go down smoothly. Its the best switch ive used.

Yeah. I had blues on my blackwidow, and they were good, but i like reds bettter, and my k70 better (because a it loks better b a bunch of reasons and c the key didnt get stuck after 1 day of use like my bhlackwidow did)

Yeah. I had blues on my blackwidow, and they were good, but i like reds bettter, and my k70 better (because a it loks better b a bunch of reasons and c the key didnt get stuck after 1 day of use like my bhlackwidow did)

The K70 is just so well built (and comes with a nice wrist wrest). It males things so much better. I had a TKL which iI returned because of blue switches. They are too loud and I hate the feel of the click. My only problem is that I bottom out my reds :/

The K70 is just so well built (and comes with a nice wrist wrest). It males things so much better. I had a TKL which iI returned because of blue switches. They are too loud and I hate the feel of the click. My only problem is that I bottom out my reds :/

I liked the click but i like the reds better. And year the build quality. And the looks.

I want to do stuff agains the COC to this keyboard.

Ya, the K70's looks and build quiality really are what grab me. As much as it grabs fingerprints I do enjoy seeing some brush aluminum. However for the black one, it seemed a bit too black for me. Black and Red are always a great combo, but man, when not back lit, the black on black on black haha!

Ya, the K70's looks and build quiality really are what grab me. As much as it grabs fingerprints I do enjoy seeing some brush aluminum. However for the black one, it seemed a bit too black for me. Black and Red are always a great combo, but man, when not back lit, the black on black on black haha!

No, when not backlight it looks good, because normaly when its not backlight it is bright out. I have the black and red, and it looks good not backlight too

Lol, fine, it looks good period. Happy? xD

Is anyone getting left hand thumb pain with this keyboard after playing fps games? I do. Removing the wrist rest helped but still, it didn't remove the pain completely. I suspect the keys to be too high, causing a high angle between both ends of the thumb.

I think the RGB might be a good investment even if only cause you're bored of red and blue backlights.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Is anyone getting left hand thumb pain with this keyboard after playing fps games? I do. Removing the wrist rest helped but still, it didn't remove the pain completely. I suspect the keys to be too high, causing a high angle between both ends of the thumb.

I'm fine. Try getting the fps wrist treat from their website, like the one on the k90 it fits on the k70

I have the same one (with red switches) and it's the best keyboard I've ever used.

I also don't get how people don't like red switches, I think they're great.

I want to buy The k70 as well. A lot of people say the brown switches give more feedback on actuation than reds, which is why I want them- I like tactile feedback from peripherals. However my opinion is worth little as I haven't yet tried either. I wish the brown switches were available with the red backlit, blue backlit does not match my build.

I want to buy The k70 as well. A lot of people say the brown switches give more feedback on actuation than reds, which is why I want them- I like tactile feedback from peripherals. However my opinion is worth little as I haven't yet tried either. I wish the brown switches were available with the red backlit, blue backlit does not match my build.

Good luck finding a K70 with brown switches :P

Bought this keyboard from my local store, it was £15 cheaper than Amazon which surprised me, its the fully black with red switches one, and I was hesitant at first cause I wanted blue switches, but damn did I make the right decision. going to this from a Logitech G110, man do you feel a difference, and a good difference as well. The build quality is insane, and it looks amazing and very professional, doesn't look like the typical 'gaming' keyboard. One of the main reasons for buying this keyboard is the fact its easy too clean as the keys are removable. The palm rest has an amazing texture too it as well. Definitely worth its price tag thats for sure.

Bought this keyboard from my local store, it was £15 cheaper than Amazon which surprised me, its the fully black with red switches one, and I was hesitant at first cause I wanted blue switches, but damn did I make the right decision. going to this from a Logitech G110, man do you feel a difference, and a good difference as well. The build quality is insane, and it looks amazing and very professional, doesn't look like the typical 'gaming' keyboard. One of the main reasons for buying this keyboard is the fact its easy too clean as the keys are removable. The palm rest has an amazing texture too it as well. Definitely worth its price tag thats for sure.

Yeah I love it coming from a blackwidow that broke after 2 days