Install NFS HEAT

Aninda Muktadir

When installing Need for Speed Heat ,there is a check box saying to install direct x 9.0c . Should I install it? I already have direct x 12 installed.

received_742006669741416.jpeg

Oh my,piracy - can't help you with that.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 minute ago, Vishera said:

Oh my,piracy - can't help you with that.

This has nothing to do with piracy?

Likely the game can (optionally) run on DX9 and you simply don't have it installed, the game is able to install it for you, thus that option appears in the installer during installation. You probably don't need it as the game will run on DX11 at least (as that's what's listed in the minimum requirements for the game anyway). 

6 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Likely the game can (optionally) run on DX9 and you simply don't have it installed, the game is able to install it for you, thus that option appears in the installer during installation. You probably don't need it as the game will run on DX11 at least (as that's what's listed in the minimum requirements for the game anyway). 

lol pretty sure NFS heat doesnt come with a installer or it came "repacked" from EA.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

That is definitely a cracked copy of NFS Heat as Origin or Steam would install it automatically

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: CDN$ 10292 (CDN$ 3114 with sales)
  • Games owned: 729
  • Games played: 441 (60%)
  • Hours on record: 4,736.7h

Just now, TempestCatto said:

This is a weird installer,don't you think?,especially when the word "Repacks" is mentioned.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

lol pretty sure NFS heat doesnt come with a installer or it came "repacked" from EA.

Not to mention, Frostbite hasn't even used DirectX 9 since Battlefield: Bad Company 2. And I'm pretty sure that was on Frostbite 1.5 or some shit. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Why don't you just pay the 5 bucks for EA Play on Steam? At least that is guaranteed to work

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: CDN$ 10292 (CDN$ 3114 with sales)
  • Games owned: 729
  • Games played: 441 (60%)
  • Hours on record: 4,736.7h

8 minutes ago, Levent said:

i bought the game a week ago and the origin installer doesnt look anything like that and they also didnt ask for DX version....he probably didnt get the legit version of the game

6 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Not to mention, Frostbite hasn't even used DirectX 9 since Battlefield: Bad Company 2. And I'm pretty sure that was on Frostbite 1.5 or some shit. 

And Frostbite 2 Supported only DX10 and DX11.

For some weird reason i bought all games that were released with Frostbite 2 back in the day...

Need for Speed The Run was tons of fun,I am still playing Battlefield 3,and i like the campaign of Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

The graphics and gameplay aged well.

As you can see the community is not going to assist in engaging in piracy.

As per the Community Standards:

• Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450