RTS game that I don't know the title

TukangUsapEmenq

Welp, on my childhoold I played a RTS that I really freakin' wanna play again, and I'm looking it for years (like, a decade maybe). All I remember of that game, it's basically like Age of Empires, but it's not it. One specific detail I can remember of that game is the towers on the game got some kind of circle, spreading, X'es, as the tower attack range.

Probably anyone of you guys can tell me what's the game to end my decade-long curiosity.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

18 minutes ago, dhannemon13 said:

Welp, on my childhoold I played a RTS that I really freakin' wanna play again, and I'm looking it for years (like, a decade maybe). All I remember of that game, it's basically like Age of Empires, but it's not it. One specific detail I can remember of that game is the towers on the game got some kind of circle, spreading, X'es, as the tower attack range.

Probably anyone of you guys can tell me what's the game to end my decade-long curiosity.

what was the goal of the game?

i'm gonna assume it's some PvP, and thus my only guess is one of the Command and Conquer games

Got a year?

Could be command and conquer

Age of mythology

Warcraft

Loads if I'm honest but them three are the bigger three that are like aoe

Empire Earth?

Are you sure towers has x's? It could be Settlers game.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, Lord Szechenyi said:

what was the goal of the game?

i'm gonna assume it's some PvP, and thus my only guess is one of the Command and Conquer games

Kind of like Age of Empires or similar somehow. Not CnC as I played lots of CnC: Zero Hour before.

10 hours ago, Toxiclegend said:

Got a year?

Could be command and conquer

Age of mythology

Warcraft

Loads if I'm honest but them three are the bigger three that are like aoe

Unfortunately, I don't. I only played it one-time on my cousin's place on an old PC. But my guess it would be around 2000-ish maybe.

Not all three tho, kind of played CnC and Warcraft (yet this game is why I got 3000 hours of Dota 2 lol) and checked Age of Mythology, and it isn't.

9 hours ago, fpo said:

Empire Earth?

Checked it, unfortunately not.

18 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Are you sure towers has x's? It could be Settlers game.

It's the detail I still remember for decades. Checked Settlers and it's not it.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

5 hours ago, dhannemon13 said:

Kind of like Age of Empires or similar somehow. Not CnC as I played lots of CnC: Zero Hour before.

Unfortunately, I don't. I only played it one-time on my cousin's place on an old PC. But my guess it would be around 2000-ish maybe.

Not all three tho, kind of played CnC and Warcraft (yet this game is why I got 3000 hours of Dota 2 lol) and checked Age of Mythology, and it isn't.

Checked it, unfortunately not.

It's the detail I still remember for decades. Checked Settlers and it's not it.

sim city?

Spore? (2nd to last phase of spore)

War Wind 

KKND 

Earth 2150

Total Annihilation

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S