New gaming PC build with the Ryzen 5800x

Kellso

Budget (including currency): 1100 euro (I already have a Ryzen 5800x, and a GPU which I will probably keep for another year)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly for games and some light streaming in discord.

Other details 

This is the little list I worked on so far but I am open for other options because I honestly don't know what's good enough for RAM and the PSU, and the motherboard.. Honestly i'm not certain about any of the parts except the case so I really hope some of you guys can help me out :)
I chose this motherboard because its apparently really good for the money? But again i'm open for other options

My current pc is roughly 8 years old and I had OC'd my CPU until one day it couldn't do that anymore. I plan to keep my next pc for quite a long time also.

Thank you in advance for helping and I hope you have a great day!

get a 32GB kit, dont get two seperate 16 gb kits, ryzen is already finicky with ram you dont need to make it worse :P Also youll need to get the NEO version of that ram for the best compatibility with ryzen.

Honestly it sounds like the 5600x would be a better option for you, 5800x is kinda overpriced for what it is.