Bottom of screen flickers whenever I start PC???

Feeron

This only recently happened a few days ago, where the bottom inch or two of my screen started glitching out whenever I turn on my PC. It completely goes away after a while, especially after I open up Chrome and stuff. But the problem comes back when I start my PC up again. I've had this computer/monitor for a while now so it definitely shouldn't be a hardware issue. I have no idea what is happening and I couldn't find any similar problems posted online, does anyone know what the problem is??

Two clips of what it looks like: http://imgur.com/gallery/Y21U3uW

27 minutes ago, Feeron said:

I've had this computer/monitor for a while now so it definitely shouldn't be a hardware issue.

i don't personally see the logic in that. did you try ddu for the graphics drivers? if not, i would try that first. i would also try a new hdmi/dp cable, and another monitor to test with if you have another.

1 hour ago, bmx6454 said:

i don't personally see the logic in that. did you try ddu for the graphics drivers? if not, i would try that first. i would also try a new hdmi/dp cable, and another monitor to test with if you have another.

I mean I assumed unless there was physical trauma on the screen or anything, I don't see how it could suddenly do this one day out of nowhere, though I definitely could be wrong. Also yeah I forgot to add that I have a second monitor that works completely fine, when I start up my PC it works as normal. It's just this monitor that does it for the first few minutes of operation. 

1 hour ago, Feeron said:

I mean I assumed unless there was physical trauma on the screen or anything, I don't see how it could suddenly do this one day out of nowhere, though I definitely could be wrong. Also yeah I forgot to add that I have a second monitor that works completely fine, when I start up my PC it works as normal. It's just this monitor that does it for the first few minutes of operation. 

do you have another pc, or console that you can test the primary screen with?