Solved

ILi0vski
2 minutes ago, ILi0vski said:

Hello guys im new to this forum and i know this has nothing to do with hardware but i really need your help!

This is the situation

I was paying something by mobile few months ago and i had a big problem.It was a sms donation for a game server and it was supported by fortumo payments and when i sent the first donation,i didn't even confirm after i clicked something on phone settings it asked for SMS services that cost you money permission, i clicked allow and it started taking my money from my account like crazy it was just spamming messages.After that i tried to stop it but it took my money already. I don't know will this happen again if i reset my phone because i need to pay for something.Please help if you have expirience with something like this

You wont be able to do anything. You litarly signed that they are allowed to take your money. If you are underage you could try to take legal action against them but i just could result in more trouble for you and you parents. If you are an adult I´m sorry but I dont think you can do anything

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

1 minute ago, Enzo1001 said:

You wont be able to do anything. You litarly signed that they are allowed to take your money. If you are underage you could try to take legal action against them but i just could result in more trouble for you and you parents. If you are an adult I´m sorry but I dont think you can do anything

i donated money by this so many times but stupid new android now asks for that permission now and screw up sms paying but i restarted my phone then and stopped

1 minute ago, ILi0vski said:

i donated money by this so many times but stupid new android now asks for that permission now and screw up sms paying but i restarted my phone then and stopped

but did you send the sms?

Any Help is appricated! Please correct me if I´m wrong!

Sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes, but english is not my native language (it´s german in case you were curious) *expand to see builds*

Primary PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | GPU: Crossfire Radeon 6870 + 6850 | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 2X16 = 32GB @ 3600MHZ DDR4 | MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F | COOLER: COOLER MASTER ML360R | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB | PSU: GIGABYTE P850GM 80+ GOLD | SDD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB |

Everything thats not colourful I haven't bought yet.

Secondary PC(Currently not operational): CPU:  INTEL Q8200S @ 2.33Ghz | GPU: GTX 750 ti / 760 | RAM: 4X2 = 8GB @ 800MHZ DDR2 OCZ Platinum | MOBO: ASUS P5E-VM SE | COOLER: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 280* | CASE: DEEPCOOL Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB* | PSU: CORSAIR RM850 2019 80+ GOLD* | SSD: CRUCIAL MX500 250GB* 

Everything marked with * is what I bought for the Primary PC and I'm just using it until I get all the parts.

5 minutes ago, Enzo1001 said:

but did you send the sms?

i payed by sms and fortumo payments many times before and this never happened until july when it started asking me for premium sms permission or sms that can cost me money and i clicked allow or ask and it didn't work i didn't even confirm my sms 

-> Moved to Off Topic

Pretty obvious scam. Contact your bank and carrier. You may need to change number to stop it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv