how much power can MacBook Pro give out?

Go to solution Solved by Ayaaan,
21 hours ago, Ayaaan said:

I have a 2018 MacBook Pro 15" and I wanted to see if I can use it to charge all my devices fast. I want to charge my iPhone, watch, and iPad and I know they all will charge, I just want to know if anyone knew how many watts the MacBook can give out for each.

I found a pretty good answer on 9to5 Mac: https://9to5mac.com/2017/02/13/macbook-pro-diary-charging-hub/ 

I have a 2018 MacBook Pro 15" and I wanted to see if I can use it to charge all my devices fast. I want to charge my iPhone, watch, and iPad and I know they all will charge, I just want to know if anyone knew how many watts the MacBook can give out for each.

Macbook ports only support up to 1100 ma 5v, so around 5w, which is very low for charging iphones.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

24 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Macbook ports only support up to 1100 ma 5v, so around 5w, which is very low for charging iphones.

Mac can charge iOS devices with 5V2.4A (12W). Macs with USB-C ports can charge USB-C PD devices with up to 15W (5V3A) of power. Ampere on my phone is reporting 2900+ mA and given USB only does 5V, so it is 15W. 

3 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

I get fast charging from my 16 inch.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

21 hours ago, Ayaaan said:

I found a pretty good answer on 9to5 Mac: https://9to5mac.com/2017/02/13/macbook-pro-diary-charging-hub/