Temp Check on Build, is this okay?

Madie

Recently upgraded my GPU and have started paying proper attention to my temps. Wondering if you think these temps are okay or too high, and what I can do to lower them if i need to?

Attached photo of my build, screenshot from Corsair iCue and screenshots from CPUID HWMonitor (running for ~48 hours).
At the time the screenshots were taken the PC is running VMWare Horizon client and general web browsing. My concern is that the GPU idles around the 48-50 Celscius mark and the CPU is sitting at 55 degrees at 16% utilisation. When I play Assassins Creed Syndicate the GPU Temp will go up to 72 degrees while reaching 100-110 FPS, playing COD: CW GPU will sit around 65 degrees at 80-90 FPS.
I am looking to replace my case with the new Corsair 4000D Airflow as I realise the 280x is notorious for airflow issues but keen to see if you think i can make any more adjustments to fix these temps.

I have the AIO Pump set to "balanced" in iCUE and the fans set to "quiet", front case fans are managed via SIV, screenshot of set curve attached.

Recently replaced my RAM from Corsair Vengeance to the G.Skill as PC was crashing every few days so replaced to see if this was the issue, seems to be okay so far.

Case: Corsair Crystal 280x - front glass and top filter removed to assist airflow
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Mini-ITX AORUS Pro
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X with Corsair H100i Platinum AIO cooler - Rad mounted to top for exhaust
GPU: Gigabyte AORUS NVIDIA RTX 3070 Master 8G
RAM: 2 x G.Skill F4-3200C16-16GVK
SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
PSU: Cooler Master MWE 650W Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
Case Fans - 2x Corsair LL120 in the front for intake, 2x Corsair ML120 on AIO Rad for exhaust.

HWMonitor1.PNG

iCUE.PNG

IMG_9597.jpg

SIV.PNG

HWMonitor2.PNG

looks fine.

even tho the front is restrictive my 280x run just fine with the panel on.

Normal temps overall. PBO doing its thing on CPU, GPU has 0rpm mode as you can see from the screenshots. And the load temps are normal too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv