(first time build) Ive got a strict 800 dollar budget and i want to make an ok gaming pc without a monitor ive got a pretty good one already

Go to solution Solved by Gorou92,

just wait and save some money with current gpu supply issues you'll either get an old bad value gpu or pay a scalper fee on newer cards

Budget (including currency): 800$ USD 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: some light 2d animation, rocket league. i dont really have a pc rn i have a really bad laptop but i am hoping to get some better games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm upgrading from a laptop. not even a gaming laptop just a hp laptop. I'll be giving this list to some family members hopefully before Christmas so that i can get it for Christmas. I'm not really asking for much just for it to be able to record maybe some light editing. NEEDS SPACE. settings i would like them to be at high less than that is fine i mean im used to really crappy gaming so it really doesnt matter to much i just don't want it to be garbage. And im sad to say no list :( i had a perfect list everything planned out but then prices soared and really all of my stuff is way over its original ok price. I really just need any help i can get. 

even doe no one ever helps me ill help, i say get a corsair crystal 280x case now heres the other parts

Remember to actaully use ebay and best buy to get deals, because its not the $600 pcpartpicker tells you, do you have 1080p monitor or 1440p???????

just wait and save some money with current gpu supply issues you'll either get an old bad value gpu or pay a scalper fee on newer cards

1 minute ago, Gorou92 said:

alright makes sense thanks for your help

12 minutes ago, Kbeast9491 said:

1080p monitor.

You might actually be able to get some decent deals on something like a 1070/1080 but if you plan to move into a lot of newer titles and you want your GPU to last more than like 2 years wait for newer cards.