Ryzen 5000

Say that I want a really cheap pc of last generation. Does AMD has an answer for integrated graphics? Because r5 3400 is not even same gen as ryzen 5 3600.

Do we expect a cpu as such from ryzen 5000 series? Or Intel is the only way.

Also does anyone know if Intel's or AMD graphics are better?

5 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

Say that I want a really cheap pc of last generation. Does AMD has an answer for integrated graphics? Because r5 3400 is not even same gen as ryzen 5 3600.

Do we expect a cpu as such from ryzen 5000 series? Or Intel is the only way.

Also does anyone know if Intel's or AMD graphics are better?

amd graphics crush intel graphics in terms of igpu. Also, we should see a 5400g soon

Intel doesn't have any powerful desktop APU's that you can just pair with a LGA1200 motherboard to my knowledge. The thing with AMD's APU's is that they're always last gen, so the 2200G was Zen instead of Zen+ and the 3200G is Zen+ instead of Zen2. There are APU's with Zen2, but they're OEM only, but you may able to find some. They are the 4000 series.

https://www.amd.com/en/ryzen-pro

image.thumb.png.c94d435ae1fff94a36cd1144af9ee9d8.png

But I mean i5 10600 for example suppose to be faster than r5 3400 right? I m just confused of the AMD release. Not all ryzen is on the release notes, not all GPU is released yet... Feels like they do this intentionally to confuse us (or to have one more topic for December news)

6 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

But I mean i5 10600 for example suppose to be faster than r5 3400 right? I m just confused of the AMD release. Not all ryzen is on the release notes, not all GPU is released yet... Feels like they do this intentionally to confuse us (or to have one more topic for December news)

the 3400G is basically a 3100/3300X with an iGPU, it has 4 cores 8 threads and it's like 80-100$ cheaper than a 10600. So yes the 10600 is faster.

2 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

the 3400G is basically a 3100/3300X with an iGPU, it has 4 cores 8 threads and it's like 80-100$ cheaper than a 10600. So yes the 10600 is faster.

Does the 10600 have a higher clockspeed, more cores?

9 minutes ago, PeachGr said:

But I mean i5 10600 for example suppose to be faster than r5 3400 right?

in term of CPU compute or iGPU performance?

right now, intel doesnt have compelling iGPU, while AMD's APU are stuck 1 generation behind in term of cpu architecture, and zen 2 (ryzen 3000 non G CPU) APU are OEM only i think, and is called ryzen 4X00G or smth

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, whm1974 said:

Does the 10600 have a higher clockspeed, more cores?

Yes, 2 more cores, and a higher clock speed, there's a reason it costs 80 to 100$ more. The iGPU though isn't comparable to the one in the 3400G.

9 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

in term of CPU compute or iGPU performance?

right now, intel doesnt have compelling iGPU, while AMD's APU are stuck 1 generation behind in term of cpu architecture, and zen 2 (ryzen 3000 non G CPU) APU are OEM only i think, and is called ryzen 4X00G or smth

I can't buy it here anyway 4000 I think gone to prebuild systems only.

Just now, PeachGr said:

I can't buy it here anyway 4000 I think gone to prebuild systems only.

might be able to nab one on aliexpress or something, i doubt you cant find any on open market

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately