Have a bunch of parts, please help me use the best ones

XtOS

Budget (including currency): 0

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Overwatch, internet, photo/video editting

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So I've been running a 2500k with a max 43 multiplier for years, but got 2 more systems for cheap and wondering if I should make those my primary or swap any parts. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Processor

• i5 2500k OC max multiplier of 43 (cinebench score - 1200)
  • i5 4670 (cinebench score - 1360)

The 2500k has a higher clock (when overclocked), but I don't get why the 4670 got a better cinebench score. I feel the 2500k should be my main rig still, but the cinebench score has me doubting that. The results here show an OC'd 2500k is generally better, but it doesn't say what the OC was.

Motherboard

• Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3
  • Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 rev 1.3

I only have one motherboard for the 4670, so that has to stick with that, but I have the above 2 that work with the 2500k. I've been on the Gigabyte board since new and the Asus I just got. I know the Asus is mATX vs the full size Gigabyte, but seems to be the higher end board? Asus usually has a friendlier BIOS? Can't find great info, but he Gigabyte looks to have single phase power and the Asus has 8 phase, so better for OCing?

Graphics

• EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
  • MSI GTX 950 2GB
  • PNY GTX 760 OC 2GB
  • EVGA GTX560Ti

The 970 wins by far, so that's going in my main rig, but which card for the second rig? The 950 and 760 seem to be super similar. This comparison seems to have each winning in different areas. Overall it sounds like I should use the 950 for the second rig since it's the newer tech?

Power Supply

• Corsair GS800
  • Seasonic SS-620GM Active PFC F3 (modular but don't have the extra cables)
  • Seasonic SS-430HB Active PFC F3
  • Corsair VX550

It's new and not tested by me yet, but seems like the Corsair GS800 should clearly be my main rig. The Seasonic 620W seems to be the best choice for second rig, but it's modular and the owner didn't give me any extra cables. Should I keep the Corsair VX550 for this reason, or is it not a big deal? I think I have enough connections for my basic setups, so maybe the missing cables aren't a big deal?

Case

• Fractal Design Arc Midi R2
  • Lian Li PC-C60
  • Antec Nine Hundred

I know this is more subjective, but any downsides to a case that make it so I should avoid? I currently have the Nine Hundred as my main case, but the Fractal looks really nice to me, so that's my pick for my main rig. The Lian Li is a horizontal HTPC type case, but is my pick for secondary rig. I do like the Antec and it's the one I've been using, but the other 2 seem to be better overall.

don't use userbenchmark

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q