Looking For White Case w/ Good Airflow

I’m looking for a white case with good airflow/cooling. Preferably with good vertical GPU mount support without killing the card. The specs are an RTX 3080 and i9-10900K. Looking for a mid tower design with support for an ATX motherboard. Plan on using a 240mm AIO for CPU. Probably would use 360mm, but support for that is harder to find. They also have very few white ones to begin with. I’d like to stick with Corsair for this one, but the only alternative I would accept would be an Asus one. I’ll link all necessary components that will influence case and referenced items below.

I’m currently considering the Corsair 4000D Airflow, but it doesn’t really support a vertical mount without hugging the glass side panel. The NZXT H710 is what I’d prefer due to aesthetics, but cooling is not the best.

There is a Lian Li case that I can’t seem to find the specific one that fits all the criteria (I think), I’m not sure how well it does on airflow. It’s just unnecessarily large and is more meant to be used for water cooling. 

Corsair 4000D Airflow (White)

NZXT H710 (Matte White)

Gigabyte RTX 3080 Vision

Corsair H100i Platinum 240mm AIO (White)

Asus ROG Strix 360mm AIO (White)

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

17 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

Thanks, I have seen this case but it is nice. If I remember correctly, that case has similar performance in terms of thermals as the 4000D. It has no support for vertically mounting GPU of any kind. I still prefer the 4000D over this. Although the support for vertical mounting in the 4000D seems to be at a heavy sacrifice to performance/thermals given how close it is to the glass panel. 

10 hours ago, Weiss Forlorn said:

Thanks, I have seen this case but it is nice. If I remember correctly, that case has similar performance in terms of thermals as the 4000D. It has no support for vertically mounting GPU of any kind. I still prefer the 4000D over this. Although the support for vertical mounting in the 4000D seems to be at a heavy sacrifice to performance/thermals given how close it is to the glass panel. 

oh it looked like it had a vertical gpu you problbly have to buy that sepritly.

imo vertical mounting the 30xx would mess with its air flow...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

be quiet! Silent Base 802

be quiet! Pure Base 500DX

If you really want a vertical mounted GPU I would recommend getting a separate mount so you get better clearance from the side panel. 

download.jpg.523ca30acc234efa8a04b11be9d5feae.jpg

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

If your asking about the White Lian Li Lancool II Mesh. 

https://www.newegg.com/black-lian-li-lancool-atx-mid-tower/p/2AM-000Z-00062?Description=lancool&cm_re=lancool-_-2AM-000Z-00062-_-Product

They sell a separate GPU vertical mount. 

But I would recommend leaving it horizontal, and putting one or two case fans on the PSU shroud to shove more cool air at the GPU.  

My 2020 Upgrade: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600; MB: MSI X570 Tomohawk WiFi; Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600 MHz; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance; PSU: Corsair RM550X 80+ Gold; Storage: WD Blue 500GB SSD; Seagate 4TB Compute HDD; Monitor: GIGABYTE G34WQC 34" 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3440 x 1440 VA 1500R Display

Previous Components Still Using: GPU: MSI GTX 1070 (bought Used); Storage: WD 3TB Green HDD,WD 1TB Black HDD, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB

Previous Monitor I want to VESA mount: LG 29UB55-B 29" Ultrawide 1080p 60Hz IPS

11 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

oh it looked like it had a vertical gpu you problbly have to buy that sepritly.

imo vertical mounting the 30xx would mess with its air flow...

While I think you are technically correct. I do not believe it’s enough to notice a difference. Maybe a degree or two as long as it’s a decent case. And airflow/pressure is managed properly 

1 hour ago, Jason 57 said:

If your asking about the White Lian Li Lancool II Mesh. 

https://www.newegg.com/black-lian-li-lancool-atx-mid-tower/p/2AM-000Z-00062?Description=lancool&cm_re=lancool-_-2AM-000Z-00062-_-Product

They sell a separate GPU vertical mount. 

But I would recommend leaving it horizontal, and putting one or two case fans on the PSU shroud to shove more cool air at the GPU.  

Thanks, I’ll take that into consideration.  

6 hours ago, Boyohan said:

be quiet! Silent Base 802

be quiet! Pure Base 500DX

If you really want a vertical mounted GPU I would recommend getting a separate mount so you get better clearance from the side panel. 

download.jpg.523ca30acc234efa8a04b11be9d5feae.jpg

I’ll probably have to do something like this. I found a case, Thermaltake P3 I think is what it’s called. I like it, it checks all the boxes. I just don’t like how it’s not closed off whatsoever. If something happens to spill and/or get dropped onto it, it would cause much more damage than if the case was fully enclosed. It would be nice if it was at least covered on the top.