£1000 Build for work mate

LukeYNWA

feedback?

I just have to say your build is pretty stupid. If you are going to be editing, you should have 1866+ RAM. The CPU cooler would be much better with Hyper 212 EVO. And a GTX 760 is not very good. 

If I would buy something, I could sacrifice a mechanical keyboard and a nice case for a lot faster rendering and gaming. 

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

I just have to say your build is pretty stupid. How lovely.

If you are going to be editing, you should have 1866+ RAM. Kingston Beast. Can be overclocked. Unless you,genius ,think otherwise.

The CPU cooler would be much better with Hyper 212 EVO.

Cou cooler would be much better with hyper 212 evo? WUT U SPIK INGRISH BRAH?

Hyper 212 evo is good for the money. Thats all what it is.

1. Loud when overclocked.

2. Higher temps.

3. Doesnt follow red theme.

And a GTX 760 is not very good.

This must be the argument of the year. I really dont know where you got that one, i admit. You must be a genious or something.

First off, i choose 760 because it has cuda, it is good deal for the money. The performance is a little better than former 7950 that cant be even bought anymore by the looks of pcpartpicker. And it follows the color scheme. It has 38x less stream processors than 770, so its definitly not unreasonable choice for money. 86$ is the difference between the two cards.

If I would buy something, I could sacrifice a mechanical keyboard and a nice case for a lot faster rendering and gaming. 

So would i, but you are forgetting that OP requested theme, and specifically told me that his frend likes h440 AND he requested HIS OWN KEYBOARD AND MOUSE. I made build that fitted his expectations and requests.

My build is not stupid. You are.

And i havent ask you to evaluate my build either. I asked OP for feedback so i can fine tune the build if he likes it.

I quoted him, not you, idiot.

Hold on. Read my post :D

Yes, capacitors are petty. But power phases are fine. I will put gigabyte.

I will fix build right now and put here.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU:  AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  (£104.39 @ Ebuyer)

CPU Cooler:  Phanteks PH-TC12DX_RD 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (£34.94 @ Scan.co.uk)

Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard  (£64.60 @ Amazon UK)

Memory:  Kingston Beast 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£111.96 @ Amazon UK)

Storage:  Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£39.14 @ Aria PC)

Video Card:  Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card  (£186.98 @ Dabs)

Case:  NZXT H440 (Red/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£104.59 @ Overclockers.co.uk)

Power Supply:  XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£44.98 @ Amazon UK)

Operating System:  Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit)  (£74.67 @ Ebuyer)

Monitor:  AOC I2269VW 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  (£123.20 @ Amazon UK)

Keyboard:  Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire TK Wired Gaming Keyboard  (£72.48 @ Scan.co.uk)

Mouse:  Cooler Master CM Storm Havoc Wired Laser Mouse  (£40.51 @ CCL Computers)

Total: £1002.44

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-14 14:09 GMT+0000)

Its not over budget too horribly , and the build is allright i think :P

And he get h440 and color scheme :D

I can also put in Red Ram and Black Heatsink, or both red or both black or something other...

for example really good quiet black cpu cooler

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/be-quiet-cpu-cooler-bk014 only 6 pounds more than phanteks

red(ish) ram

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/kingston-memory-khx16c10b1r8

hope the build and options are satisfactory, if you need anything say it cus i am not mind reader :D or rather ask your friend workmate

h440-1-1280x1024.jpg

feedback?

Hey, Sorry dude, I was working.

I've suggested them to him and he said he'll get back to me. I've sent him the list of all the builds you guys made in this thread including one I made for him. I'll let you know when he's made up his mind.

Thanks!

On the 26th when he get's his next paycheck.

I'd suggest planning later. ~2-3 days at most before you buy. Parts and prices change frequently so any parts list you come up with now will likely be obsolete by the time you're ready to buy.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.