Returning a motherboard but redeemed the game

Hi Guys

I got a new MSI motherboard and redeem the new AC game with it. I just found a better version of the motherboard and cheaper on a good black friday deal.

i plan on returning the motherboard as i havent used it due to waiting on a 5800x. The site allows returns but will they refuse because of the promotion?

you would need to ask the retailer who you bought it from. each one will have their own requirements for a return

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Contact the store.

They can do three things:

- Refuse the return

- Take the return and not care about the game

- Ask for a restocking fee, where essentially you will pay for the value of a key

What will be done depends on the store.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Considering the value of the code is probably half of value of the board, they could earn a bit by asking restocking fee. As they can't sell board as new (it will be sold as B-stock), asking for price of the game breaks things even for them.

For you that code is always free extra. You don't pay more of the board, GPU etc. to receive code.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thanks for the info guys from what i gathered am just gonna send it back without saying anything and hope they don't notice 🤞