hmm instesing case...

thrasher_565

RAIJINTEK ERIS EVO

nuts amount of fans and rads... looks like it can compete with my case labs magnum th10...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

more fans =/= better

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

more fans =/= better

according to the haf-x it is...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

2 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

according to the haf-x it is...

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

It's a interesting design, but not something for me. I rather have a spot on the bottom of the case to mount a radiator/fans and have the top for fans only and prefer to have dust cover and mesh in front of the intake fans. I'm not sure if the fans on the back side of motherboard do anything other serve a aesthetic purpose.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

ya i seen that one. fans that go no ware...

1 minute ago, alyen said:

It's a interesting design, but not something for me. I rather have a spot on the bottom of the case to mount a radiator/fans and have the top for fans only and prefer to have dust cover and mesh in front of the intake fans. I'm not sure if the fans on the back side of motherboard do anything other serve a aesthetic purpose.

ya my thermaltake core 200 has 2 pedestals to 4 rads that intake from the sides and out the top and the pc part its just like normal. althow its did cost like $1000 thow

there are not may case that have bottom rand mount anymore. custom water cooling is just to expensive for most people.

3 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya i seen that one. fans that go no ware...

just a example tho. More fans can be just as bad a no fans

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

just a example tho. More fans can be just as bad a no fans

i no if you got cross flow it be better the remove thows fans and have it flow one way. front to back or bottom to top.

in this case i would have the back and front intake and out the top. unless i had 2 rads then i would intake from the top and out the back and front. or mount the rads on the back.

heres a case if i could build and air cooled pc case this is how i would build it.

my case if i can make a case.png