What 360mm AIO for o11 Dynamic? Mounted the GN way

Chrisism8

Hi!

Backstory: I'm sitting here planning for the upcoming build with my 5900x. I'm noise sensitive, but I also realized that my "quiet" case ends up being quite loud do to the lack of airflow and fans ramping higher in respons. My plan for the next build is to go with Lian Li O11 Dynamic, since the side intake will be away from me, and from what I have read the case have pretty decent airflow when populated with 6-9 fans. Gamers Nexus made a video a while back about how to properly mount a radiator. Since I'm noise sensitive this feels like the only option for me, since it will be the most quiet. But what 360 mm AIO out there have long enough tubes to be able to be mounted properly? I've seen many examples after GNs video of people trying to mount to AIOs the correct way and ending up with a heap of trouble. Here is a LTT example from recently

TLDR; What 360mm AIO have long enough tubes to be mounted on the side in O11-dynamic and have the tubes connected at the bottom of the Rad?

The ultimate quiet will always be an air cooler as well no pump noise. As for 360 rad arctic liquid freezer and call it a day. Just mount it to the top and don't worry about tube length as indeed the tubes would be too short.