Trying to find a Z170/Z270 ITX board - Is ebay UK trustworthy?

Bradders

I'm trying my best to find a new z170/z270 itx board for my i7-6700K however it is proving impossible. I may have found one on Ebay UK but i'm not sure to trust it or not?. Anyone have any advice for buying parts on ebay or even better, know where I might find a z170/z270 itx board. I like Asus boards but dont care too much, budgeting around £150~ unless the price of the board is reasonable.

would really appreciate the help :)

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

eBay is neither good or bad in that sense, it's a platform with individual sellers on it. Buying from abroad always has it's own quirks, so whether or not that ultimately ends up being worth it really depends on who you buy from and how things work out.

I had luck finding one on Amazon, but of course it had to be the German one.
No idea how shipping is across the pond, especially now that you plebs left the EU. 😛 

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B013XQBY5M?linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&smid=A1IXDK1EB53BXC&creativeASIN=B013XQBY5M&tag=geizhals10-21&ascsubtag=p5iL3Roj9c8ZPY4BMr3TIA

Edit: Oh wait, forget it. 60 bucks for shipping. lol

11 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

I had luck finding one on Amazon, but of course it had to be the German one.
No idea how shipping is across the pond, especially now that you plebs left the EU. 😛 

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B013XQBY5M?linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&smid=A1IXDK1EB53BXC&creativeASIN=B013XQBY5M&tag=geizhals10-21&ascsubtag=p5iL3Roj9c8ZPY4BMr3TIA

Edit: Oh wait, forget it. 60 bucks for shipping. lol

Thanks for trying, it honestly seems impossible trying to find any. Makes me think my mobo might be worth something if I find the box and bits

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

49 minutes ago, Bradders said:

I'm trying my best to find a new z170/z270 itx board for my i7-6700K however it is proving impossible. I may have found one on Ebay UK but i'm not sure to trust it or not?. Anyone have any advice for buying parts on ebay or even better, know where I might find a z170/z270 itx board. I like Asus boards but dont care too much, budgeting around £150~ unless the price of the board is reasonable.

would really appreciate the help :)

Itx boards demand a massive premium so really it would basically be cheaper to just sell the 6700k and your very very very wanted board and just swap to a ryzen 3300x + itx board combo. Little better performance but basically for free with the hardware selling and very possibly even making money of the 6700k.

I know it's silly but that is how it is. Many people are stuck on the 4 core 8 thread max intel stuff and really really want the 6700k or they find a very cheap i5 and want a good motherboard with it. For selling it all you really need is the board + io shield.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Itx boards demand a massive premium so really it would basically be cheaper to just sell the 6700k and your very very very wanted board and just swap to a ryzen 3300x + itx board combo. Little better performance but basically for free with the hardware selling and very possibly even making money of the 6700k.

I know it's silly but that is how it is. Many people are stuck on the 4 core 8 thread max intel stuff and really really want the 6700k or they find a very cheap i5 and want a good motherboard with it. For selling it all you really need is the board + io shield.

Interesting ok, I might see how that would pan out, ill check ebay and such to see how much I would get for both.