Not getting as much fps as i should

The title basically says it all, i have had my pc for about a year now  and ive made countless threads on different forums since then and i just cant figure it out. My specs are as following: Asus strix 2080 ti, I9 9900KS, 64gb ram, NVME ssd

The game i have noticed this in the most would be Warzone where i get around 100 to 150 depending on where i am, and sometimes it even goes as low as 80 fps. This is on the lowest settings possible at 1440p. 

While some of my friends get the exact same amount on a 1070, and my other friend 2060, while some others that have the exact same specs as me basically get around 220 on low settings and a good 180 on high. 

Then there is CSGO where i get around 200 - 240 fps on the lowest settings at 1440p, and i know im already getting more than enough frames in the game and that i wouldn't need more anyways but this is just to show what i mean.

If anyone has some tips or would be able to help, feel free to do so, this has been on my nerves for a good year now almost without any success. I even send my pc back to were i bought it and hoped they would be able to test, but they only tested csgo and said that it ran like it should.

What are the temps like? Hows the gpu and cpu useage (cpu per core). Are your gpu and cpu boosting to their fullest (check with msi afterburner). What are the other specs?

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

What are the temps like? Hows the gpu and cpu useage (cpu per core). Are your gpu and cpu boosting to their fullest (check with msi afterburner). What are the other specs?

All of this and check GPU utilization playing warzone.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

My CPU is sitting at 80 - 90%  while my GPU is sitting at 85 - 100%. 

and my gpu is at 54°c