Watch Dogs' Minimum Specs Revealed -- You'll need at least 6GB RAM to play

minimalist

Call of doody maybe.

Im with the "its a bold faced lie" crowd. I wouldn't put it past Ubisoft to pull a cod ghosts.

you meant to say... call of dooty

-Cue rimshot.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Call of doody maybe.

Im with the "its a bold faced lie" crowd. I wouldn't put it past Ubisoft to pull a cod ghosts.

Let's hope you're wrong, but I know you're probbably right.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

meh... who cares about min spec...  I wanna know recommended specs to run the game maxed out

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

has anyone seen the latest videos of watch dogs on PS4??? it looks awful..... i hope the pc version has the original e3 gfx otherwise its gonna be a bit of a joke! praying they dont ruin the look of this game!!!

has anyone seen the latest videos of watch dogs on PS4??? it looks awful..... i hope the pc version has the original e3 gfx otherwise its gonna be a bit of a joke! praying they dont ruin the look of this game!!!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/126827-watch-dogs-for-pc-looks-stunning-on-high-settings-ubisoft-says-yayaayayayayaya/?hl=%2Bwatch+%2Bdogs

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Technically speaking, max of ~4GB for OS/background processes + minimum of ~2GB for the game doesn't really sound all that off if the CPU reqs are that low.

You're on to something. My 64 bit Windows uses 2.5GB of memory, and that's with a few programs running in the background(Kaspersky, IDM, Logitech software etc.).

~3.5GB seems somewhat reasonable for the OS/background processes. Now when you add 2GB for the game that brings it up to 5.5GB of memory. 6GB seems reasonable.

•  i7 4770k @ 4.5ghz • Noctua NHL12 •  Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 •  ASUS GTX 780 DCII 1156/6300 •

•  Kingston HyperX 16GB  •  Samsung 840 SSD 120GB [boot] + 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM •

•  Fractal Design Define R4  •  Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum •  Logitech Wireless Y-RK49  •  Logitech X-530  •

You're on to something. My 64 bit Windows uses 2.5GB of memory, and that's with a few programs running in the background(Kaspersky, IDM, Logitech software etc.).

~3.5GB seems somewhat reasonable for the OS/background processes. Now when you add 2GB for the game that brings it up to 5.5GB of memory. 6GB seems reasonable.

Disable internet explorer in windows 8 if you're not using it. It'll help somewhat.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

6gb ram minimum is bs just like in cod ghosts it was bs. also im surprised the game is only 25gb would install in no time! 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

6gb ram minimum is bs just like in cod ghosts it was bs. also im surprised the game is only 25gb would install in no time! 

I wouldn't say that.

Watchdogs is an Open World game that alone makes it really Ram hungry.

And Watchdogs is more AI heavy than other games.

And AI needs huge amount of Ram and CPU performance.

It's also DX11 only.

I'm more concerned about the Vram usage I bet the game uses more than 2GB.

RTX2070OC 

I don't know if the 6 GB of RAM will actually be needed or not but it seems to me that companies are really pushing to eliminate 32-bit and DirectX9 using systems and by that I mean Windows XP also known as the OS that refuses to die. It makes sense, XP still has too much market share and people don't upgrade because their system is still supported by every company ever. Now by cutting support, they are urging everyone to upgrade.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.