I need a very comfortable headset

MKeefeus

I'm going to be working from home for the foreseeable future due to covid. Part of that is I answer help desk calls, so I wear my gaming headset pretty much all day. My current razer headset has served me well, but after a few hours it begins to the edges of my ears. I'm looking for a recommendation for a headset that is comfortable for all day use. Any suggestions? I do need it to be USB and I'm not to concerned about mic quality as I have an external microphone that I use, although I would like a built in mic for vocal feedback

If you don't need a headset specifically, take a look at a pair of K702's

They're extremely comfortable.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I use the Corsair Void Pro RGB headphones. They got really nice padding around the ears, good mic if you need it, and great sound. I spend upwards of 10+ hours a day wearing them for the past 2 years or so without any major complaints or discomfort. Battery lasts for a really long time however you may need to charge it 1-2 times a day depending on use, and the cable can be a slight nuisance while your using it with it plugged in. Another plus for me, I use to get an ear infections as a lifeguard after I would come home and game, however I haven't had an ear infections since getting this headset.

here's a good budget one - boat rockerz 510 (I don't know if it's available in your loaction.)

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

If you don't need a headset specifically, take a look at a pair of K702's

They're extremely comfortable.

Or any AKG of that style and shape. My K712s are by a long margin the most comfortable headphones I've ever used. 

Get some Beyerdynamic DT 990 Edition 32Ohm's. They're the most comfortable headphones i've ever used, have audiophile tier sound quality, are very lightweight and are open-backed, so you won't need vocal feedback because you can just hear yourself normally.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

12 hours ago, MKeefeus said:

I'm going to be working from home for the foreseeable future due to covid. Part of that is I answer help desk calls, so I wear my gaming headset pretty much all day. My current razer headset has served me well, but after a few hours it begins to the edges of my ears. I'm looking for a recommendation for a headset that is comfortable for all day use. Any suggestions? I do need it to be USB and I'm not to concerned about mic quality as I have an external microphone that I use, although I would like a built in mic for vocal feedback

cooler master mh 752's are one fo the most comfortable headset out in the market right now. low clamping force , blush earpads, only thing is like most headsets will get warmer in the summer. 

On 11/9/2020 at 10:20 PM, MKeefeus said:

I can highly recommend pretty much anything from the Sennheiser setup - the HD 598 I own is one of the most comfortable pair of headphones I've ever worn. My HD 6xx's are essentially the same level of comfort. I also own a pair of HD 598 Cs (closed back) and they are marginally less comfortable, but still fairly comfortable.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)