Win10 boot grom files on disk

meethra

Hi. Greste sadnezz 4 me, because carantene I cant make boot USB for win install. Can some1 tell me please, how can I boot and install win from disk ? Should it be file in Iso or files as on USB when install..???? In greateful 4 help and keep it on..

Samo from Slovenia, Eu

9 minutes ago, meethra said:

Hi. Greste sadnezz 4 me, because carantene I cant make boot USB for win install. Can some1 tell me please, how can I boot and install win from disk ? Should it be file in Iso or files as on USB when install..???? In greateful 4 help and keep it on..

Samo from Slovenia, Eu

Your best bet is to use the Media Creation tool off Microsofts website. It should format the USB drive and put the necessary files on the drive. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I know this, but my problem is that, that im learning Linux os, and I simply hate it(now). I dont have any recovery made, nada. And beside this, none od my usbs are not working. Once I install win on that way, but I forget in which kind of Fileš put on blank disk. Or ISO or filez like on USB install, or try with some Linux apps like Rufus??

7 minutes ago, meethra said:

I know this, but my problem is that, that im learning Linux os, and I simply hate it(now). I dont have any recovery made, nada. And beside this, none od my usbs are not working. Once I install win on that way, but I forget in which kind of Fileš put on blank disk. Or ISO or filez like on USB install, or try with some Linux apps like Rufus??

https://www.balena.io/etcher/ Etcher is Linux compatible and it does what RUFUS does. You will still need to get the ISO from Microsoft.com Etcher will put the Image on to the USB. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.