This build for general 1440p gaming?

tvno

Just looking for advice if this is a solid build to get for all types of gaming. Mainly playing escape from tarkov at present but play all sorts of games. The last build i made (i7-4790k with 16gb ram 970sli) has done me good for 6 years so hoping this will do the same?

I have gone NVIDIA due to having a high end 2k GSYNC monitor which I am not changing.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-tech-labs-intel-9th-gen-coffee-lake-midi-tower-gaming-pc-configurator-fs-01m-tl.html#t=c2e7f,g+i+q2

14 minutes ago, tvno said:

Just looking for advice if this is a solid build to get for all types of gaming. Mainly playing escape from tarkov at present but play all sorts of games. The last build i made (i7-4790k with 16gb ram 970sli) has done me good for 6 years so hoping this will do the same?

I have gone NVIDIA due to having a high end 2k GSYNC monitor which I am not changing.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-tech-labs-intel-9th-gen-coffee-lake-midi-tower-gaming-pc-configurator-fs-01m-tl.html#t=c2e7f,g+i+q2

I would go AMD for your cpu and try and find a 3070 if you can.

14 minutes ago, kucharczykt said:

I would go AMD for your cpu

Suggestions? (same price point as the INTEL one i've got in there)

1 hour ago, tvno said:

Suggestions? (same price point as the INTEL one i've got in there)

A ryzen 3600 would work well or a 3600x. I would reccomend a b550 chipset mobo so you can upgrade later down the line.