Do 9900K able to stream and play games at same time without effecting my gaming performance

9 minutes ago, Chiranjeet Bhattacharya said:

Do 9900K able to stream and play games at same time without effecting my gaming performance

Yes, but the 3900x is much better at gaming, and streaming

Streaming moved away from cpu to gpu. The processor therefore does not matter

46 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

Streaming moved away from cpu to gpu. The processor therefore does not matter

Yes and no, by default, it is very CPU heavy as most of the rendering is done directly on the CPU. However, with the proper configuration you can switch the video to render to the GPU. (NVenc)

CPU will be great for you're needs @Chiranjeet Bhattacharya

And don't bother upgrading the CPU, it's still plenty powerful, and should last you many years still.

The geek himself.

21 hours ago, Ankh tech tips said:

Yes, but the 3900x is much better at gaming, and streaming

But as much I know Ryzen 3000 series is better in editing and streaming but Intel is better in gaming than third gen Ryzen CPU's

1 minute ago, Chiranjeet Bhattacharya said:

But as much I know Ryzen 3000 series is better in editing and streaming but Intel is better in gaming than third gen Ryzen CPU's

Sorry I meant the 5900x is better at both

40 minutes ago, Chiranjeet Bhattacharya said:

A 5600X will match the 9900K in gaming, and in streaming at the same time. It's also significantly less expensive, even if you're including the cost of the motherboard with the 5600X, but not the 9900K.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

On 11/8/2020 at 1:19 PM, BTGbullseye said:

A 5600X will match the 9900K in gaming, and in streaming at the same time. It's also significantly less expensive, even if you're including the cost of the motherboard with the 5600X, but not the 9900K.

I already have 9900K that's why I am asking is it still relevant or not 

1 hour ago, Chiranjeet Bhattacharya said:

I already have 9900K that's why I am asking is it still relevant or not 

Yeah, it's fine. It's not the second best gaming chip available anymore though, and it'll get less performance out of an RX 6000 GPU if you end up getting one.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms