Wireless configuration for best sound quality for gaming and meetings

Knyghtshade

Good evening! Since moving to work from home I have rebuilt my PC into a gaming PC (minus a new graphics card 😔). I have also started to use this PC for work. Like most people in WFH these days I am spending upwards of 6 hours per day in TEAMS meetings. 

I am looking to upgrade my audio configuration and need some assistance. I have exhausted reviews and videos and am reaching out to community here who I feel I can trust. Or will have at least used things in real life. Assuming a budget of $600 what would you get for a configuration. 

My requirements are:

1) Sound quality while gaming

2) Microphone quality for meetings with work

3) Sound quality when listening to music

4) Need to look professional on my head (I've tricked people into believing I know what I am doing)

5) Wireless. For the headphones. I would not be opposed to an external wired mic. 

I am stuck and need some recommendations. Thanks all!

2 hours ago, Knyghtshade said:

Good evening! Since moving to work from home I have rebuilt my PC into a gaming PC (minus a new graphics card 😔). I have also started to use this PC for work. Like most people in WFH these days I am spending upwards of 6 hours per day in TEAMS meetings. 

I am looking to upgrade my audio configuration and need some assistance. I have exhausted reviews and videos and am reaching out to community here who I feel I can trust. Or will have at least used things in real life. Assuming a budget of $600 what would you get for a configuration. 

My requirements are:

1) Sound quality while gaming

2) Microphone quality for meetings with work

3) Sound quality when listening to music

4) Need to look professional on my head (I've tricked people into believing I know what I am doing)

5) Wireless. For the headphones. I would not be opposed to an external wired mic. 

I am stuck and need some recommendations. Thanks all!

not sure how you feel about this aesthetically , you can easily take out the mic but the audeze penrose is set to release soon. it's supposed to sound similar to the audeze mobious which I though sounded great but was running bluetooth so It had too much latency for gaming. the penbrose is supposed to fix that with less software than the mobius. mic wise you can go with the interface and a decent mic. Audeze Penrose X 3Q

18 minutes ago, rice guru said:

not sure how you feel about this aesthetically , you can easily take out the mic but the audeze penrose is set to release soon. it's supposed to sound similar to the audeze mobious which I though sounded great but was running bluetooth so It had too much latency for gaming. the penbrose is supposed to fix that with less software than the mobius. mic wise you can go with the interface and a decent mic. Audeze Penrose X 3Q

Thanks for the tip! Those look great. I am going to look for a place in Canada that sells them. There is a blue pair as well that is more understated and would fit with my overall vibe.  

1 minute ago, Knyghtshade said:

Thanks for the tip! Those look great. I am going to look for a place in Canada that sells them. There is a blue pair as well that is more understated and would fit with my overall vibe.  

the blue pair is the ps4 Model Im not sure how it would interact with pc.