Overclock help, Is this score good? 3950x / 3090 / 64gb

So I have a editing rig and just received my 3090, Was a bit suprised that it already arrived.

My Machine:

Ryzen 3950x - AIO cooled

Asus Strix 3090

Corsair Vengeance 4x16gb 3200

X570-E

What I did: 

CPU: Ryzen Master - Precision Boost Overdrive

RAM: XMP default ON in Bios.

GPU: Nothing, I tried to download Asus GPU Tweak but it wont start for some reason.

My time spy score (From Basic edition - Free version)

YPCTkoO.png

Is this a good test? 

Should I change anything, If so what? 

Can anyone assist me in overclocking?

What are scores that you should be able to get with a machine with this?

I'm looking for tips and tricks, As overclocking my machine would also assist me in rendering faster!

What I did notice that when I turned on Ryzen master the CPU fans on my AIO (3x) started to be really loud to keep the temps down, Like really loud

Thanks! 

The GPU score is pretty much what you'd expect, perhaps a couple hundred points below average but still fine. Look at the thermals and see if you're running a slight bit warm. Overclocking is quite simple. Open a stress test, like Unigine Heaven or anything else like your favourite game and get the 3090 to as close to 100% load as possible. Start by increasing the core clocks by something like 25MHz and wait a minute or so. If it doesn't crash then increase again. Repeat until you eventually do crash then reduce the clocks by 25MHz. This is a pretty simplified version so maybe watch a video on it. The same for the memory clock speed, but instead of increments of 25, do 100 or so. Memory is a bit more tricky as it is ECC which means there aren't any artifacts shown, unlike the 2000 series for example. You can tell if you are over the max overclock by seeing if the performance is worse. You just have to note down the FPS for each time you increase the clock speed and find the optimal OC. Edit: I forgot to mention; MSI Afterburner is the easiest overclocking tool, for me at least.

For the CPU, that score is a bit low. Have you tested what your temperature is when you're stressing the CPU?

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't actually know anything. 

Recommendations: Lian Li 205m (sleek, pretty decent airflow for a non-mesh front panel and cheap), i5-10400f (Ryzen 5 3600 performance, 20% cheaper), Arctic P14 PWM fans, Logitech g305.