Change on how 3 or more badges are shown

LogicalDrm
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

I think this should be improved in the next update by making slightly better use of the space so that column is wide enough for two badges to display side by side.

This is those things I don't think I noticed or that weren't possible to notice on beta.

When member like @colonel_mortis in here

has 3 or more badges, my Windows DPI + zoom causes them to arrange in single column instead of two columns-ish I think they did in last version. This causes major issue where long member titles, long locations and large badge icons take way too much space, and make signature area way bigger than it needs to be.

Here's how it looks between 110% (my default) and 100% (Windows dpi is 150%, 1080p):

4.thumb.PNG.90db8cb28bcee1fc12965888354a1c81.PNG5.thumb.PNG.c3776b6840e6febf0c624adc8f6b5308.PNG

As suggestion on how to fix this. If member has more than two badges, it could show one and then "+"-sign or "+2" from which it would go to profile or popup showing all badges. It could also list them in text instead of images. Or maybe size of images should remain same regardless of zooming (this may be hard to do). The space wasted means more scrolling.

PS. Hiding signatures does not do anything and so isn't problem.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I think this should be improved in the next update by making slightly better use of the space so that column is wide enough for two badges to display side by side.

HTTP/2 203